WANTED: LOOKING FOR MY OLD OXFORD WHITE 2004

98mdsnake

Established Member
Trying to hunt down and possibly buy back my old 2004 Oxford White terminator. I bought the car off the second owner who lived in Chicago in 2008. I lived in Maryland at the time had the car for a short while and then sold it back to a guy that lives in the Chicago area that was on this site. He then sold it to someone else on here who that person has also since sold it. Last four of the VIN# are 4343. A carfax report shows the car is currently registered in Wisconsin. Depending on if the current owner is interested in selling it and what the condition of the car is in I would be interested in buying it back. If the current owner is on here please DM me. Thanks

98mdsnake

Established Member
whitecobra3.jpg

Attachments

• whitecobra1.jpg
    whitecobra1.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 111
  • whitecobra4.jpg
    whitecobra4.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 109
  • whitecobra5.jpg
    whitecobra5.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 105

98mdsnake

Established Member
Got it. I bought the car from a guy on here then sold it to a guy named Eric. Its been sold twice since him.

98mdsnake

Established Member
I'm not sure if this is helpful, but there are private investigators that can assist with such vehicle searches.
True but not paying $100's of dollars for that to happen. I'm sure the day I decide to buy one someone on here will message me saying they have it. That's how life works

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
I think that's where I bought it from or sold it back to. Cant remember. I had at the track once. It ran 11.20 @ 127mph

I bought it from Eric this is is how she looked at first then I bought it with a cowl then I bought a stock white 03 hood and sold the cowl. It took me like 6 mos to finally buy it from Eric. I can’t find the vin I remember I had a orig window sticker made and I’m still looking for it. The car was purchased in Cary, il then was registered in Naperville then I sold it and next registered in new Lennox, il after that it was sold from what I recall.

532d420cea96a50ff424fd6d8ea7058c.jpg

Threw 18” black cobra wheels

52406cd1a07396a5f9c9f8e0328fc251.jpg

I sold it with the chrome 17s

36ef9d41d7b8429001d6ebc80f41cc39.jpg

bff0d3da27b21260fd0e205f8732d6d3.jpg

Rear Inserts and tinted taillights I did

8cb5764fe1619756de739e8f7aebde37.jpg

She was a great car I just got an offer I couldn’t refuse. Once I sell a car it’s like a x girlfriend I never want her back after she has been with a another guy and I don’t care for what happens to her. Just an fyi I’m very picky from what I was told the car was in a fender bender in a parking lot that’s reason for the cowl. But I could tell the area where the cold air intake was re painted and not done perfect. Also after swapping the hood the top of the 03 bumper would not line up on top with the cowl. Im thinking the header panel behind the lights was from a regular mustang not for a cobra since it lined up perfect with the cowl and not the 03 cobra hood. My buddy machined a extension out of steel to line it all up. Hope this helps and good luck with your search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98mdsnake

Established Member
I bought it from Eric this is is how she looked at first then I bought it with a cowl then I bought a stock white 03 hood and sold the cowl. It took me like 6 mos to finally buy it from Eric. I can’t find the vin I remember I had a orig window sticker made and I’m still looking for it. The car was purchased in Cary, il then was registered in Naperville then I sold it and next registered in new Lennox, il after that it was sold from what I recall.

532d420cea96a50ff424fd6d8ea7058c.jpg

Threw 18” black cobra wheels

52406cd1a07396a5f9c9f8e0328fc251.jpg

I sold it with the chrome 17s

36ef9d41d7b8429001d6ebc80f41cc39.jpg

bff0d3da27b21260fd0e205f8732d6d3.jpg

Rear Inserts and tinted taillights I did

8cb5764fe1619756de739e8f7aebde37.jpg

She was a great car I just got an offer I couldn’t refuse. Once I sell a car it’s like a x girlfriend I never want her back after she has been with a another guy and I don’t care for what happens to her. Just an fyi I’m very picky from what I was told the car was in a fender bender in a parking lot that’s reason for the cowl. But I could tell the area where the cold air intake was re painted and not done perfect. Also after swapping the hood the top of the 03 bumper would not line up on top with the cowl. Im thinking the header panel behind the lights was from a regular mustang not for a cobra since it lined up perfect with the cowl and not the 03 cobra hood. My buddy machined a extension out of steel to line it all up. Hope this helps and good luck with your search.

Thanks for all the info and pictures. I have the VIN# but just didn't feel like paying the $40 for a carfax. Hopefully the current owner will see this post one day. I may or may not want it now that you mentioned there was damage at one point. We'll see.

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
Thanks for all the info and pictures. I have the VIN# but just didn't feel like paying the $40 for a carfax. Hopefully the current owner will see this post one day. I may or may not want it now that you mentioned there was damage at one point. We'll see.

Send me the vin and your email I’ll get u the CARFAX. The car wasn’t in a huge accident it sounds like it was parking lot incident it doesn’t take much impact to need new replacement parts. I’d buy it back at what I originally bought it for lol.

Users who are viewing this thread