Looking for some fun.......

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
Just relocated to so cal (sgv) and was wondering if there are any local spots to hang out and chill w/some fellow car nuts..... :shrug:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Irwindale, Fontana (Drags), Every Friday @ Bob's Big Boy in Burbank there is a huge car meet including all kinds of old, new, muscle etc... and there is a huge car meet and cruise on the last Sunday of this month in Calabasas off of Valley Circle/Mulholland Drive Exit off of the 101. That turns into a cruise through the canyons down PCH and back through a great canyon run...:coolman:

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
Thanks for the info. Know of any good dyno's in the area where I can see what kind of a number my car will throw down in this oxygen rich environment??

281cisohc

Established Member
Extreme Automotive in Canoga Park , Ca ......they have Dynapac's ....Sal who runs it is a great guy

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
C5R427 said:
Thanks for the great info called and got some stuff scheduled today

@ ret?

greg is a cool dude who will treat you right, he did my rear end, i'll be going back for the tune pretty soon :coolman:

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
OK got a half way decent tune on the car it's about 8pm and I am ready for a few runs. Anyone up for a little fun?? Ahem Venomous would love to to run your car. Not a call out or anything, but the mod's in your sig say that would be a good time.:D

Last edited:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
C5R427 said:
OK got a half way decent tune on the car it's about 8pm and I am ready for a few runs. Anyone up for a little fun?? Ahem Venomous would love to to run your car. Not a call out or anything, but the mod's in your sig say that would be a good time.:D

Sure anytime just let me know.
Dyno #'s? Mods?

As far as ZO6's go I have a few kills under my sleeve....
3 to be exact....
1) C6 ZO6
2) H/C/I C5 ZO6
3) Bolt on C5 ZO6

Last edited:

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
Sure anytime just let me know.
Dyno #'s? Mods?

As far as ZO6's go I have a few kills under my sleeve....
3 to be exact....
1) C6 ZO6
2) H/C/I C5 ZO6
3) Bolt on C5 ZO6
C5R block 427 w an Procharger (D-1) @ 8lbs
Last time I had it on the dyno @5280ft above sea level (break in tune)
707 rwhp / 690ftlbs
LPE mini tub kit:thumbsup: for a little help with the traction
OH, btw I am kind iof an old guy (35) so if we kcan hook up to do this it's gotta be somewhere semi-safe I can't afford to lose my liscense or my car)
Anyways was out trolling a little toniteOn my way back out now. I think I'm gonna head to ontario or something.
Lot's of rice when I went twoards LA (Pasadena, Glendale & finally Burbank) coudn't find anywhere to park though.

Last edited:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
C5R427 said:
C5R block 427 w an Procharger (D-1) @ 8lbs
Last time I had it on the dyno @5280ft above sea level (break in tune)
707 rwhp / 690ftlbs
LPE mini tub kit:thumbsup: for a little help with the traction
OH, btw I am kind iof an old guy (35) so if we kcan hook up to do this it's gotta be somewhere semi-safe I can't afford to lose my liscense or my car)
Anyways was out trolling a little toniteOn my way back out now. I think I'm gonna head to ontario or something.
Lot's of rice when I went twoards LA (Pasadena, Glendale & finally Burbank) coudn't find anywhere to park though.

I don't think it will be close at all. With your weight and much more power then me you will walk me pretty hard. I would have to be running 21-23lbs of boost or 21lbs and a 50 shot. Nice ride. Burbank always yields some friendly races.

BTW no one wants to lose their car or their license may I recommend LACR, Fontana or Irwindale for you?

Last edited:

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
I am considering Fontana on Thurs I would like to run the 1/4 at least once. Probably only get one pass, time for a cage I guess. As far as that goes however I an not one to pass up friendly challenge on the street though. Just did a little run on Foothill with a kid in an Evo. I think my a/f #'s are a little skewd, I think a may be a little fat from about 4900-to the rev limiter. Seem's like shes drowning. Oh well RET in two weeksit's cool need to do a couple of runs home anyway's. Hey, do you know where I can secure some 100 octane round here?

Last edited:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
C5R427 said:
I am considering Fontana on Thurs I would like to run the 1/4 at least once. Probably only get one pass, time for a cage I guess. As far as that goes however I an not one to pass up friendly challenge on the street though. Just did a little run on Foothill with a kid in an Evo. I think my a/f #'s are a little skewd, I think a may be a little fat from about 4900-to the rev limiter. Seem's like shes drowning. Oh well RET in two weeksit's cool need to do a couple of runs home anyway's. Hey, do you know where I can secure some 100 octane round here?
Of course not...I just stepped out for ice cream with my girl and ran a modded LS1...didn't turn out well for him.

Race fuel....76 station.

Ron01Cbra

Time is of the essence.
Established Member
C5R427 said:

I'm always down for a little fun....the few times that I raced against venemous01, I scared his car shitless and it died, then we did the canyon runs, and all I saw was this little tiny silver speck in my rear view mirror.....so if you want a good challenge just let me know...:D

Oh yeah....and Venemous01 can vouch for these claims..... " :/ "

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
Ron01Cbra said:
I'm always down for a little fun....the few times that I raced against venemous01, I scared his car shitless and it died, then we did the canyon runs, and all I saw was this little tiny silver speck in my rear view mirror.....so if you want a good challenge just let me know...:D

Oh yeah....and Venemous01 can vouch for these claims..... " :/ "

i'll video tape :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread