looking for wheels

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I need to either buy new tires for all four corners, and a replacement 03 cobra chrome wheel or I am thinking of stepping up to something like 18 inch saleens. So I wanted to see what rims people had laying around. Either 17 inch chrome cobras or something in the18 variety.

So does anyone know of someone selling this style of wheel or something good looking like it. I do like the 03 cobra wheels but the inside of one has had the chrome completely flake off and looks like poop, another wheel is tarting to do the same. I just need to make a decision on whether or not I am going to get new tires and new wheels for the 17's or try and get some used 18's, save some cash and get a better looking wheel at the same time.

I have also thought about buying two 18 inch cobra rims for the rear and going for a staggered look, any opinions guys. I respect your thoughts so if you think it would be ghetto call me out please.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
I know its probably not the color you were hoping for, but i have 2 18x10 white saleen replicas laying around that i would love to get rid of for dirt cheap. If you wanted more info or pics just lemme know :beer:

hook982

Suicide Blonde...
Established Member
have 18" staggered polished alum Saleen ...no tires
pm me if interested...:banana:

hook982

Suicide Blonde...
Established Member
IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

...sorry not better pics, no rash...less than 1000 miles on em.

Last edited:

djervin

Established Member
I will most likely have a set of 03 style up for grabs that have less than 1k miles on them. 17x9 and 17x10.5 with 555's and 555r's. They are polished....

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
wow some real decent choices guys, still looking around as I have been able to swing a little more time before I make a decision.

Thanks for all the replies.

Users who are viewing this thread