Looking for_WTB NICE cobra_

Mighty-d

Speed Matters
Established Member
Guys, been looking at Threads, its hard. One on here that i really might go after. educating myself. Prices so weird. anywhere from 15k to 30k? Looking for the right car for me. Also looking back into 03/04 cobras too. I want a car good ready to go, dont need to do anything too. Want that 9/10 kind of car.

Really think I want one Supercharged? I like having the extra power on this old car. not sure if it a deal breaker.
Miles below 40k? or what it is it is if super clean.
Really nice, super clean, looking for Documentation. Show winner. few nice mods. Any State, i will come get.

Please help me out. very intrested in buying your car. If you want to sell; show me what ya got please. even if you havent thought about selling yours, send me PM.

Last edited:

Al Z

How about a very nice 93 teal cobra with gray cloth interior and no sunroof. It only has 24, 565 miles or so. All original no modifications. Have the origina wheels with the original gatr backs and an other set of oem wheels . Have all documnts including books, manuals, window sticker, svt certificate and dealer poster from back I 1993.
Thanks in advance,
Al

Users who are viewing this thread