WANTED: Looking to buy black 03/04

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
I’m looking to purchase an 03/04 Cobra black coupe with relatively low mileage. Sorry no verts, the coupe is just my personal preference. I’m located in Tennessee and I’m a cash buyer. Budget $29,500. The vehicle can be modded or stock. I will not waste your time. I’m willing to travel anywhere for the right vehicle and/or have it picked up.

USCmustang

Established Member
I’m looking to purchase an 03/04 Cobra black coupe with relatively low mileage. Sorry no verts, the coupe is just my personal preference. I’m located in Tennessee and I’m a cash buyer. Budget $29,500. The vehicle can be modded or stock. I will not waste your time. I’m willing to travel anywhere for the right vehicle and/or have it picked up.
Is your budget firm? I have a 34,xxx mile 03 coupe with a 2.2 KB. New extra items included that I purchased for car but I am moving on to a fox. Can provide more details if needed. I'm in SC.

Attachments

• IMG_1969.jpg
    IMG_1969.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 69

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Is your budget firm? I have a 34,xxx mile 03 coupe with a 2.2 KB. New extra items included that I purchased for car but I am moving on to a fox. Can provide more details if needed. I'm in SC.
Sorry my budget is firm. In the process of picking up a 12,500 mileage bone stock Cobra within the coming weeks at a little higher price than mentioned as long as everything goes smooth. Your vehicle is very clean though.

Last edited:

USCmustang

Established Member
Sorry my budget is firm. In the process of picking up a 12,500 mileage bone stock Cobra within the coming weeks at a little higher price than mentioned as long as everything goes smooth. Your vehicle is very clean though.
No worries. Hope it works out for you! I will posting this car in the next few days/weeks. I wanted to try a FS post on here before I post it to lamebook and get 30 messages from people that can't come up with the funds.

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
No worries. Hope it works out for you! I will posting this car in the next few days/weeks. I wanted to try a FS post on here before I post it to lamebook and get 30 messages from people that can't come up with the funds.
GLWS. What are you wanting for it if you don’t mind me asking

Users who are viewing this thread