DantheTyoman

Established Member
I will be buying a TERMINATOR cobra come spring time here in Minnesota! Just curious what my options are! My top dollar it $17k and will be flying or driving to see the car and would like to know everything upfront!

Preferably looking for a
Black, Torch Red, or Sonic Blue..
Must have less than 80k
Clean title.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey I'm from Minnesota! But mine is redfire metallic and it's out of your price range. Oh it's not for sale, lol.

Hope you find one!

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
You won't find a Sonic Blue in your price range. Black probably, torch red, possibly. Good luck with the hunt, take your time and try to buy from an enthusiast.

SVTCOBRAGIO

I have a 2004 white Conv. 49k miles. Clean title. Pretty much stock other than pulley, intake and exhaust.

Can send you photos if interested.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
17K max for a Terminator with less than 80K miles is going to be difficult if you want one in decent condition. If you're content with one that needs some TLC you might get lucky at $17K or less. As mentioned, color choice will affect price, too. I recommend you start looking in this SVTP sub-forum when you're at the point of being able to buy one. Terminators Buy/Sell

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
He can find one for sure. I sold my SB coupe with 38k miles for 19k.

If you are waiting for spring prices will be higher then.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Prices will start to climb in the Spring likely. Sonic, Mystic and Comp Orange usually carry premiums FYI. May find some rough ones for 17k but you may get lucky too. And thank God you didn't call it a Termi. You should get 2k off for that

DantheTyoman

Established Member
He can find one for sure. I sold my SB coupe with 38k miles for 19k.

If you are waiting for spring prices will be higher then.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Thanks man! And yeah that's why I'd like to buy now while prices are low! I mean I've found a bunch for 17k but none that interest me

Zemedici

Established Member
$17,000 is a hard bargain for a decent 03-04 car. It's going to need work or have had a very hard life. I'd up the budget a bit and you'd find a MUCH nicer car

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
$17,000 is a hard bargain for a decent 03-04 car. It's going to need work or have had a very hard life. I'd up the budget a bit and you'd find a MUCH nicer car
I can't tell you OP how true this is. I played the 17-19k game for almost a year and half. I kept seeing ones for sale for like 22-25k and they were nice but I was thinking that's just too high and I can get a better deal. Then when I'd find one for 18k or whatever like Zemedici said it was a disappointment b/c it was pretty rough and needed work. I finally found a SB coupe with higher miles than I would have liked (55k) and I paid 20k for it and it still needed a few little things. Seatbelt was broken on one side, the heat exchanger was bent and barely hanging on and it needed an alignment pretty bad. Tires were shot too but other than that, it is 100% a good one. I'm the 3rd owner. 1st had it for 11 years and 2nd for about 2. The 1st owner had records and all the original paperwork. You could tell he just really loved and cared for the car. Clean, excellent paint, nothing leaks and drives and performs great. I'm really glad I upped my budget a few thousand. Sorry for the long post but I know where you are at with a 17k budget and I don't want you to also be disappointed. Keep in mind what mods you like and that could help save you some money. Mine came with stingers, OR X pipe, lowered, shifter, tinted windows, pulley and tune. That saved me a couple thousand right there as I would have done those had it not already been done. Good Luck man

Users who are viewing this thread