Looking to get another L

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
So I think I want to get another L. I went by Carmax and test drove an 02 and it felt so good to be back in a L. I just bought a townhouse and I keep having to borrow my dad's truck to go to Home Depot. So I was thinking about getting a truck and what better of a truck then another L.

One of the other main reasons for getting a truck would be to put my bike in the bed. Has anyone had their bike in the bed of a L? Will it fit with the tailgate closed?

I tired to search but didnt come up with anything.

I put my srt4 back to stock ready to trade in, now I am just making sure that the bike will fit and it will be time to hunt for a new one.

Thanks

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
It'll fit, I've had to throw my friends bike on there a few times.

+1 on searching here, waay better deals. I just saw a built 02 for 14k! :eek:

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
yup... a few guys have had bikes in the back.

id skip the carmax and start in the for sale section here. much better deals!
Yea I wasn't going to get the one there, I just wanted to drive one again and see how I feel about getting one again.

You can buy my silver 02. You can even use the cage for a tie down for the front of the bike.:rolling:
Thanks for the offer but I already had a silver one so I am looking for a different color. And I will drive it to work every once in a while so dont need anything with a cage.

It'll fit, I've had to throw my friends bike on there a few times.

+1 on searching here, waay better deals. I just saw a built 02 for 14k! :eek:

Yea I have been noticing a couple of great deals. But nothing really what I am looking for, close to me...

I want an 03 DSG- mods are ok (if has exhaust it must be Bassani - i loved my bassani :coolman:)

HIVOLTG

Go SKERS!
Established Member
I put my R1 in the back of my L all the time and it fits with the tailgate closed. what kind of bike do you have? there is a little extra room if you have a cruiser it might be close

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
I put my R1 in the back of my L all the time and it fits with the tailgate closed. what kind of bike do you have? there is a little extra room if you have a cruiser it might be close
07 R6 for now but plan on getting an R1 soon.

miamilightning

Hey I'm looking to get rid of my black 2003 lightning. I owe 16k and all im asking for is that you take over the payments. I pay 474 a month. let me know if your interested. My truck as a 7" tv with a 10" sub and a flowmaster. emial me [email protected]

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
They are definately out there now, man.... and for good prices... I have an 06 GSXR 750 and it fit perfectly in the bed with the tail closed....

ncjohnp

Established Member
I can get my SV and my RC51 in the bed, but no luck closing the tailgate. It is sooo much easier now that the truck is lowered too. Just another reason to drop your L.

Users who are viewing this thread