Losing interest in this hobby fast….

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
pics / deets on this?

I picked up a inferno orange c6 ZR1. It is getting all the kong shit, texas speed heads/cam, ported blower/snout, fuel system/e 85.

I thought it was done and there was a problem with the snout so had to turn that around which took a couple of weeks. The water pump housing did not clear the new snout and broke when the blower was torqued down.

Fingers crossed that it will be done sometime next week.

PC03GT

Established Member
I’ll follow though but it will be a burden.
I think it's just growing pains with the car, there's a little more work involved because they're old. One thing I can attest to is you're building it yourself, so you know things are done properly. That is way more reassurance than just taking someone else's word on what has been done.

Zemedici

Established Member
I picked up a inferno orange c6 ZR1. It is getting all the kong shit, texas speed heads/cam, ported blower/snout, fuel system/e 85.

I thought it was done and there was a problem with the snout so had to turn that around which took a couple of weeks. The water pump housing did not clear the new snout and broke when the blower was torqued down.

Got a local shop doing it?

Who's doing the tuning?

Kong, makes me so nervous lol I've seen some of his 'handiwork' first hand

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I think it's just growing pains with the car, there's a little more work involved because they're old. One thing I can attest to is you're building it yourself, so you know things are done properly. That is way more reassurance than just taking someone else's word on what has been done.
Yeah I hope it’s a temporary thing but it sure takes the joy out of driving it when we are paying $5+ a gallon and there is no end in sight….

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah I hope it’s a temporary thing but it sure takes the joy out of driving it when we are paying $5+ a gallon and there is no end in sight….
If a Terminator isn’t making you forget about gas prices as soon as you turn the key, then maybe it’s time to hang it up and turn in the man card.

LS WUT

Established Member

No pic no proof

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
in the 18 years i have been driving my terminator i've averaged 1000 miles per month and enjoyed the shit out of it.

but unless these gas prices drop, i can see that getting cut down quite a bit

LS WUT

Established Member
I’m not sure what to say buddy. Me and my lady friend just bought a hellcat charger because **** it. All of our cars are FBO and a bunch of stuff. We’ve got nothing but go fast shit. I enjoy driving every single car I own. Hell I own two 03 cobras and they’re both going to be over 500 to the wheels as soon as I get this 2.7 pulley on. If you lost your spark then that’s a shame. I’m with Nick, let me buy that whipple. Gas prices don’t bother me. Smiles per gallon all day baby. I daily drive my 13 GT500. I could ride my R1 for “better gas mileage” but even that bad boy gets 32 city lmfaoooo. Hope you get the fire back buddy. Be a shame to lose another Cobro buddy because of gas prices. If you were closer I’d say let’s roll out and get some races in.

Users who are viewing this thread