Lost Dog Process

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
Have any of you guys lost a dog and had any luck with the whole microchipping process? I know mine is registered with petlink.net. I'm just pissed, the UPS guy dropped off my new rear bumper at my back gate and closed the gate, but didn't make sure it was latched and went to get my dog yesterday and gate was wide open and she was gone.

WhiteStallionGT

Sorry to hear that, man. I don't know anything about the microchips, but I lost my dog a couple years ago. Good thing a neighbor down the street called the animal shelter to get him picked up. Check all the shelters around your place. That's your best bet. Good luck, though. I know how it feels.

eclipsemustang

Established Member
should also check with your local police station. My girlfriends grandparents dog broke off its leash in their backyard and the police picked the dog up and brought it down to the station.

canibus

Established Member
start calling all the shelters and pet hospitals in town, put up lost dog signs in your area. The microchip works if the person who found it decides to keep it. If they ever take it to the vet, the vet will scan the dog and your info will come up.

Users who are viewing this thread