Lots of Lightning parts for sale

mobilly

Established Member
i need the clip in peace thats on the manifold top buy fuel rail the little clip that has a bolt holding it down and a black wire going in to plastic or female end. not the one from the wire harness i have that, it would be great if you would part with that i dont know what it does i think it is just a ground but now that i noticed it is missing i want it my truck runs finewith out it and didnt notice it till i changed the plugs for the second time yesterday.

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Well I don't want to sell it. But I took it off and got a Ford part # for you.
F6AF-18801-AA
>P8T-GF30<

Can't be more than a few bucks from Ford.

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
Damn man, no local Lightning guys wanna snatch up that bed cover. I LOVE THAT THING and I bet it looks flawless...........g/l Larry with your sales...........

Mike

mkb116

Established Member
Hey Larry I'll take the tb plenum and elbow get a shipping quote to 95380 and get back to me? How do you want it, paypal? I need injectors intake manifold and stock blower? Got any of that?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
sureal said:
Hey Larry I'll take the tb plenum and elbow get a shipping quote to 95380 and get back to me? How do you want it, paypal? I need injectors intake manifold and stock blower? Got any of that?

It will be $125 Total. Do you want the 80mm maf for $40 also?

Paypal is fine. I'll PM you my paypal addy.

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
|SvT-TiPsY| said:
Damn man, no local Lightning guys wanna snatch up that bed cover. I LOVE THAT THING and I bet it looks flawless...........g/l Larry with your sales...........

Mike

I would have but I am running low on cash since I bought the tranny from LL. The bed cover is in very good condition btw.... TTT for ya LL

Users who are viewing this thread