LOUISIANA 03 COBRA GATHERING....

Bobby Adams

Established Member
Hey fellas I may have made a Boo Boo with posting the pics. If you dont like your License plate being shown in here please let me know and I will remove them. Im sorry for this as I was not thinking, I was just excited about showing them to everyone.

SnkEyes

Mystical SVT Poster
Established Member
4 in a row!

Look Mommy this car is growling. No honey that is Chris's Bad-ass Magnaflow exhaust system!

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
I am so JEALOUS!!! Bobby please provide me with a CD. Byevette I already have the new Brittany Spears CD!!
I am so sorry I missed the trip.......looks like everyone hadf a great time. I love the burnout pics!!

SnkEyes

Mystical SVT Poster
Established Member
Cobra, Cobra, Cobra, and what the Hell is that Maroon thing on the end!

Just joking. Really nice guy, but I forgot his name.

SnkEyes

Mystical SVT Poster
Established Member
Scott,

I wish you could have seen the final product of Jayson's burnout. It was unreal! The smoke was a t least 15-20 foot high above the car. It looked just as good if not better than the image from svt in my avatar.

If anyone has a better picture of the burnount please post it.

Bobby Adams

Established Member
That Moran I mean Maroon (Hee Hee) thing on the end is my friend Dayton's Z28. I must say he was the only one in the Chevy crowd to show up, so my hats off to him.

On a side note he wanted to race me Saturday night when we got home so he hurried home to get the Nitrous primed ( A 125 shot) and the E.T. Streets put on. We meet him out at the local Auto Zone hangout and we raced from a dead stop (His advantage with sticky tires, But you all know me ANYTIME ANYWHERE). So we left together, he gripped like a MOFO and we spun all the way threw first and I missed second, DOO. I got it in gear and he won by 4 cars. The second time we went from a 40 roll, I give him the jump since he has an automatic and we were off, I began to pull instantly and kept pulling threw the top of 4th, we won by 5 plus cars. I WILL!!!! have tires in 2 weeks.

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Gents, thanks for the compliment on the exhaust. I will return the compliment on the posting of the pics.

Bobby & Seth, they look awesome, thanks.

Scott, glad you can take a joke. Let me know when you are free to do the hood mod(this week?).

A's cobra, Keleigh and I watched the burnout from about 50 feet away, when Jayson ended, there was a swirling wind that picked it up at least 35-40 feet above the car and 50feet past the car. Man it was awesome.

We should do this every month.

:beer:

Last edited:

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Good job, they all look great. I like the semi-circle photo, you boys steal that from us PACNORWEST folks:lol: :lol:

GTG's are good times, and I concur, we should do one a month..:beer: :beer:

kino

Established Member
Fellas, I had a great time meeting you all. We definitely need to do this more often.

One thing odd though about our GTG and I mentioned this to a few others was we had just about every color Cobra except sonic blue. I'll see if I can locate some of them to get involved next time with us. My brother-in-law saw a sonic blue(state trooper) recently. Said the guy must have put exhaust on it since it was loud. I sitll have not seen one convertible. Wonder were these folks are.....time for a search party.

:beer:

peyt33

Established Member
Great pictures! I brought my car yesterday to get an estimate. They are ordering the side scoop and rim today and should be here by wednesday. They told me it should take 4-5 days for repair. So I should be back in action in a week or two. Bobby thanks for the pictures.
Peyton

Pulleyman

Established Member
Hey guys, thanks fo making the trip to A-town. Troy and Curtis, I am available for adoption, two 03's in one family too cool! Sorry an 03 owner didn't win the Optima. Just wanted to let everyone who cared enough to come out to have a chance at it. Enjoyed meeting everyone. The Saleen was a shock, didn't even know any were made for 03, great looking car. Bobby, you are truly an inspiration, you don't let anything stand in your way. The only problem now is that I now have a severe case of Cobra envy. What do you guys think about a track day. I hear No Problem raceway in Donaldsonville has a great setup. If it is planned on a test and tune day, it would be much more relaxed than a race day. Maybe my car will be out of the paint shop by then. I have run 12.69 on motor, 11.84 on spray. Might be able to give some of you a good run. Well thanks again for letting a non03 owner hang out with ya'll. P.S. Jayson, you are the man, I don't know how you fit your *alls in that car...lol Peace, David

Last edited:

clonetek

Established Member
Originally posted by SnkEyes
2 really nice L's!

nice shot of my lightning & girlfriend.. lol!

got any more pics to post? i wish i would have told someone that i was gonna do a burnout when i left so i could have had a pic of it. :(

hey, if you want an easy way to upload & resize pics for the web, go to http://www.f150online.com/galleries/new.cfm & sign up for a free online photo album!

you can upload as many pics as you want, and it will automatically resize them for you, to use on message boards.

A's Cobra

Established Member
Hey Pullyman, what brands of batteries do you carry? Thanks for donating the door prize.

SVT 03 Cobra

Re: Pics

Originally posted by Bobby Adams
Not sure who's this is, I know I talked to you but I cant remember your name, Sorry man. Love the painted COBRA lettering, NICE!!
That would be me Bobby, at least i remember your name :bash: haha.. how about shooting me a copy of that video??

Jayson

Pulleyman

Established Member
You're welcome A's cobra. I carry Optima, AC Delco, Battery Alliance(GES,JCI), Powersonic, Motocross(Yuasa), Sunbelt, Big Mama, and Varta. I've been working in the battery biz since I was 10. Still don't have enough money to retire, but I may be able to buy an 05 or 06 Cobra if everything works out right. Makes it all worth while. Maybe they will have a superchiller and a larger twin-screw s/c by then. Later, David

Users who are viewing this thread