Louisiana Dyno-Tune Day (Amazon Tunes)

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
If Rick can work with the Holley Annihilator ignition system and a 1050 Dominator Carb then I'd be in.

I'm loading up at low RPMs and cleans out good and by the blueing color on the headers looks like she's leaning out up top.

Only problem would be where to hook the O2 sensor on this damm thing!

Skip01

Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
No problem at all, infact, PLEASE come and film until you can't anymore. :beer:

Cool,ill try and catch a ride with a mustang friend.....I dont want noone runnin scared when the Civic pull up with the "camless" lumpy idle. :loser: :lol1:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
haha, civic has the same amount of letters in it as cobra
Why were you scared of all those cars in Hammond the other night and playing dumb about your car?

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Scared? of what?
I didn't want to waste my time and gas with any of the other people buddy. I just wanted to run that trunk with the blown cobra motor with tires. I dont care if I lost or not, I think that it would have been fun as hell from a roll. To be honest with you, I have NO clue who you are.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
Not to mention, my stock clutch is gonna go out...all of a matter of time my friend.

Btw, I hate when people get on this message board and talk say dumb shit like 91lxcoupe.
Me talking shit Lil Andy :rollseyes , no, I call it like I see it. You were the one saying, "its not my car", "its a GT w/ cobra bumpers", "its got a stock eaton", etc. Bro, you can try to make me look bad on the internet, but I witnessed YOU acting like a teenager (Oops, forgot your one) and backing down from 4 cars that wanted to run you. Me, another 351w fox, 83 blue camaro, and a 03 pullied cobra. Why would a well-known low 10 second car waste his time w/ you when he knows nothing about your car even though you would have got wasted. All you had to do was run of us and he would've run you (which you wanted) after he knew your car was "worthy". You were acting like a retard about your car (wouldn't open hood, lying about what was done even though all our hoods were up) and was afraid he was gonna spray you even though the car hasn't been sprayed since he had a dynotune in TX by Murillo. BTW, he'll run ya like he stated to YOU, but for $$$$$ which you did not accept. Since I'm not much of a teen-acting-internet-argueing person, I'll call ya because I do have your cell number if ya'd like to talk more about it. PM me or we can talk about it next month at the Hammond car show :beer: .
Later

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
SprintNCobra said:
^^^
SPAM^^^
:nono:

lol drew wasn't playing dumb, he was just messing with yall kids. His car is pretty ridiculous as it sits and he just wanted to see what it did next to that foxbody with the T trim-cobra motor. He really doesn't race his car that much unless its up against someone who he thinks will beat him, otherwise, he doesn't care who else wants to race him. Wait till he gets his built rearend and tires w/ 3.73's. :lol:
Kids???? You have no idea who I am I guess. Please, please come to the next car show in Hammond (June 10th) and introduce yourself to me, you and Drew. I'll be sitting in a chair in front of my silver LX coupe. See ya then.

Blown02

Established Member
damn internet drama as usual.. why does everyone end up calling each other kid or son? or betting for money.. sometimes I really cant stand the people in this hobby im in...

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
0mineralgrey3 said:
i used to have a silver lx coupe. ::sigh:: Those were the days. Back when 11 seconds was a monster.
Have you improved on those 12 second runs yet you made at FFW? Gotten that bucking, popping, missing, stalling problem fixed you had off the line?
I was not talking about my car to be fast, I was reffering to where I'll be and where they could find me. You wanna come to? Usually tons of cars there.
The whole thing is how Andy was acting about his car, if you weren't there, please keep opinions to yourself.
I'm off to work, I'm done w/ this internet argueing crap, PM sent to Andy and we're cool so drop it. If ANYONE wants to talk about it further, show up at the next Hammond car show :beer: .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread