Louisiana Locals?

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I tryed to find the owner of the L (BansheeMan) but had no luck. I had the gray harley. The L is clean though :beer:

Thanks, man i spent hours cleaning her up. It still had crap on it but i was content. It's just a truck hehe. Anyways, I asked a few guys if they knew who owned that truck. I knew it was you from here but no one knew the "face". Next time ima flag you down and introduce myself.:D. I seen ya take off once and heard the whine, that truck was movin!:rockon:

I'm down for it again, hopefuly the next meet is a friday or saturday so i can stay later. It was weird i met mineralgray and didnt even know it was him till later on in the evening.

Note to self: park further down so i can get out easier. With all those damn bikes parked in front my truck i could barely get out my parking spot, i needed help:cuss:

Last edited:

YOULOST

Boostaholic
Established Member
YOULOST....I will only say this...YOU CAN ASK CODY...there was NOTHING wrong with the way this car was put together! Car came from NCarolina, if u like i can giv u the shop that built it..I hav all the papers....Funny thing..HOUSTON had not problems with the "parts"...I make 555rwhp on 104 or 535rwhp on 93...and the engine is good to 850flywheel from DSS RACIN..This is not your "basic' MUSTANG.

Well if you say so, i guess it must be so then! I was talking about cars that I know and have seen there in the shop. I have never seen your car not know of it.

Last edited:

Pure03Venom

Imma Ho...
Established Member
Well if you say so, i guess it must be so then! I was talking about cars that I know and have seen there in the shop. I have never seen your car not know of it.

Well, it is on the internet now, so you know it is true. :)

But yeah, I don't know about his car either. I have only seen the dynosheets...but didn't know anything about the car.

Then again, I'm not over at Cody's near as much as you are anymore. :lol:

1badhd

08 JSB LS3 Vette
Established Member
Thanks, man i spent hours cleaning her up. It still had crap on it but i was content. It's just a truck hehe. Anyways, I asked a few guys if they knew who owned that truck. I knew it was you from here but no one knew the "face". Next time ima flag you down and introduce myself.:D. I seen ya take off once and heard the whine, that truck was movin!:rockon:

I'm down for it again, hopefuly the next meet is a friday or saturday so i can stay later. It was weird i met mineralgray and didnt even know it was him till later on in the evening.

Note to self: park further down so i can get out easier. With all those damn bikes parked in front my truck i could barely get out my parking spot, i needed help:cuss:

Ya i had to leave early sorry but i was down by my buddies at the end by the supra most of the time. But anyways the truck moves for being the size of a limo. :bash: But im about to put the 2.3 kb on as soon as more parts come in and i will be looking into STANG-HI to see if they would like to do the work. :thumbsup: I live right next to the lake front so when ever you want to meet up ill be there!

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
sounds good.

I am thinking about going with a KB as well but reliability has to be there. What do you plan to do with it to comliment that KB? Anything like beefed up internals, big top or small bottom to be safe, etc?

People sell used kb's here for a nice price sometimes. My hardest part besides the cost would be the down time and actualy getting the truck to get dyno tuned.

Any idea on how fast the HD will run when done?

I was gonna go with a simple 4lb and tune to start off with but i might save for something better like the above. I believe it's kinda a waste because it's gonna be hard to get all the power to the ground on the street and driving with drag radials all the time isnt too safe and cheap.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I seen a 03 sonic blue terminator tonight in new orleans, it was lowered, stock chrome wheels with a pillar gauges. Anyone on here? I was in my truck.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
hrmmm sonic blue on chrome...dont know anyone with that.

Roushinator

Established Member
Do you live near the Old Hammond and Oneal Lane intersection? If so then the car you are thinking of is mine.

No i live off of Hoo Shoo Too.

I used to drive a white 1997 S281 but I sold that car and bought the SB 03 Cobra about 5 month's ago.

White powder coat rims? Did you move away and go to school in Miami?

Roushinator

Established Member
Yep, my car had white powder coated rims and I did move to Miami for two and a half years for grad school but i've been back home for a little over a year now.

I use to work out at Bayou Fitness and had the Black Roush S2. I know your brother as well but have not seen him lately. Looks like he sold his silver mustang as well.

97S281_27

Established Member
I use to work out at Bayou Fitness and had the Black Roush S2. I know your brother as well but have not seen him lately. Looks like he sold his silver mustang as well.

I know exactly who you are now. Yeah, he sold his GT to someone that works at Haney's on tiger bend.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
I live off Tiger bend for now near Hoo Shoo Too and in a month moving down Hoo Shoo Too into a house in Jefferson Quarters.
Probably me. Not lowered, no chromies, but I'm on Vignes between Hoo Shoo Too and Elliott.

Could've been him Ryan, he may have been down for the World of Wheels show. He was a younger white dude.
Never been to WoW, but I am a white guy (but not tooooo young :D).

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
wow...a moderator from baton rouge...nice :)..

Users who are viewing this thread