Low Speed Pre-Ignition

Dcrypter

Established Member
That guy is retarded. Why the hell would you ever go full throttle in 6th @ 65? If i remember right he was actually asking for donations from his youtube "fans" so he could even afford to get this EB.

Under full acceleration you wouldn't hit 6th until 110~ so at what point would hammering the throttle to full at 65 when your engine is at less than 2k rpm be a good thing? He should have bought an automatic if he doesn't understand how cars work.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't listen to the whole video, but he has a valid point to newcomers, ala a lot of 2.3 buyers. This was also a concern on 03-04 cobras due to the double overdrive and killer low-end torque. You didn't *have* to downshift to pass at 65mph, but you'd most likely get some pinging if you didn't.

Bowtie-X

Oh No.. not a NOOB again.
Established Member
That dude is sooooo annoying to watch. I'm sure he is a nice guy but he got too much fruity loops in his blood for me lmfao

PewterCam

Established Member
Lol he got reamed on another forum for talking about doing 6th gear wide open runs repeatedly in his car from low speeds. I figured he would make a video on it.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
That guy is retarded. Why the hell would you ever go full throttle in 6th @ 65? If i remember right he was actually asking for donations from his youtube "fans" so he could even afford to get this EB.

Under full acceleration you wouldn't hit 6th until 110~ so at what point would hammering the throttle to full at 65 when your engine is at less than 2k rpm be a good thing? He should have bought an automatic if he doesn't understand how cars work.

The guy creates the most boring content on the planet. Why does EVERY video need to be 8+ mins long? Why can't you summarize your thoughts into less than 5 mins? Why do you talk with your hands?

Oh yeah, here's his gofundme page. https://fundanything.com/en/campaigns/subaruwrxfan-s-2015-mustang-ecoboost

Dcrypter

Established Member
The guy creates the most boring content on the planet. Why does EVERY video need to be 8+ mins long? Why can't you summarize your thoughts into less than 5 mins? Why do you talk with your hands?

Oh yeah, here's his gofundme page. https://fundanything.com/en/campaigns/subaruwrxfan-s-2015-mustang-ecoboost
Omg... It actually succeeded too? I just figured that nobody would be that stupid to give him their money.

"Don't fly what you can't afford to replace" or in our case don't drive.

3.7cyclone

AKA Bananana, 5.0yote
Established Member
This also turned out to be him yelling fire in a movie theater the problem was his charge pipe clamps were loose, not LSPI related at all. He read up on a bunch of sites and did a little webmd to diagnose his issue.

Move along nothing to see here.

Users who are viewing this thread