Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
ScannedImage-54-1.gif

ONE MORE AND I AM DONE. lol

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Its all what your looking for. Some swear by cutting the coils, get the drop you want, and save 250 bucks, After that option, I would only recommend H&R and maximum motorsports will agree with me. Sports are for that really low dropped look and races are for a mild drop. But if you remove the isos that sucker get pretty low. Races also have more spring tension. I would search through these forums and you will find pics of exactly what stance you want. Whether it is cut springs and how much you should cut them, sports races and which isos to remove.

Oh yea ,looking good as always ILLSNAKE.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Its all what your looking for. Some swear by cutting the coils, get the drop you want, and save 250 bucks, After that option, I would only recommend H&R and maximum motorsports will agree with me. Sports are for that really low dropped look and races are for a mild drop. But if you remove the isos that sucker get pretty low. Races also have more spring tension. I would search through these forums and you will find pics of exactly what stance you want. Whether it is cut springs and how much you should cut them, sports races and which isos to remove.

Oh yea ,looking good as always ILLSNAKE.

:beer:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
FOR REAL!!! (99stanggt) str8 sik!!! All u guys on this site have really nice rides and mod em with taste.... I think I found a new home with my TERMI family.... LOL! All of u seem picky as shyt like me...LOL!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Here is my car with a little different set up. I have 1 coil cut in the front off stock springs and H&R Race in the rear. All with stock ISO's top and bottom.
Rims are 18 X 9 in the front w/ 265-35-18's and 18 X 10 rear w/ 295-35-18's.

I don't drive it every day so I can deal with it. If I drove it every day I would raise it up a little.

263009.jpg

213233.jpg

Here's a buddy's car with stock cut springs, 3/4 front and 5/8 rear. 10.5's in the rear with 315-35-17's and 275-40-17 in the front Goodyear GS-D3's.

263012.jpg

Here is another with stock cut springs 3/4 all the way around with 18 X 10's w/ 305-30-18's in the rear and 18 X 9 w/ 265-35-18's in the front Nitto's.

214313.jpg

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Here is my car with a little different set up. I have 1 coil cut in the front off stock springs and H&R Race in the rear. All with stock ISO's top and bottom.
Rims are 18 X 9 in the front w/ 265-35-18's and 18 X 10 rear w/ 295-35-18's.

I don't drive it every day so I can deal with it. If I drove it every day I would raise it up a little.

263009.jpg

213233.jpg

Here's a buddy's car with stock cut springs, 3/4 front and 5/8 rear. 10.5's in the rear with 315-35-17's and 275-40-17 in the front Goodyear GS-D3's.

263012.jpg

Here is another with stock cut springs 3/4 all the way around with 18 X 10's w/ 305-30-18's in the rear and 18 X 9 w/ 265-35-18's in the front Nitto's.

214313.jpg
I HATE U AND UR FRIENDS!!!!!

lmao!!! JFWY!!! All 3 are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! But, yours and the grey one are da shyt! Those rims really set it off! And WOW! All cut springs!!! NICE!!! just wonder if its bouncey??? BTW... AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I HATE U AND UR FRIENDS!!!!!

lmao!!! JFWY!!! All 3 are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! But, yours and the grey one are da shyt! Those rims really set it off! And WOW! All cut springs!!! NICE!!! just wonder if its bouncey??? BTW... AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY!!!
LOL...

Bouncy? Not the even the slightest bit! It rides like stock due to the springs being "Liner" rate. The big advantage is being able to get EXACTLY the ride height you want without sacrificing NVH by removing the ISO's to acheive ride height.

Jroc

Established Member
MM C/O's FTW! I can adjust my ride height.

hpim0236.jpg

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Shyt... U guys makin me want to save $$$ and cut the springs some.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Stop!!! Ur making me go crazy skerd and confussed...LMAO!

mrpork

Established Member
do what im going to do .get the h&r race spring and leave all the iso in and enjoy it. plus i have a vert.
Shyt... U guys makin me want to save $$$ and cut the springs some.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Stop!!! Ur making me go crazy skerd and confussed...LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread