LS3 C6 vs Pullied Cobro vs H/C LS1?

ramstein

Established Member
Gunna run some buddies this week? What should I expect with my 04 Termi??

Stock LS3 C6 390rwhp
6 speed
NPP exhaust

99 SS 419rwhp
6 speed
228R cam
LS6 heads
Full exhaust

04 Cobro 455rwhp
Pullied
Exhaust

don't know about S, but C6 should be very close with your cobra,

MG0h3

Established Member
I think its gonna be tight for all three of you. Probably down to traction, someone gets the hit, and banging 3rd for you. Hell if you can hold first without spinning do that.

Retarted

Established Member
Welp, I ended up losing to the Vette everytime. Man those things are fast. I can't even imagine if it was a Z06 lol. He had me by about a car everytime. Went 2-2 against the camaro. Could have been worse I guess.

HandBanana

Established Member
Welp, I ended up losing to the Vette everytime. Man those things are fast. I can't even imagine if it was a Z06 lol. He had me by about a car everytime. Went 2-2 against the camaro. Could have been worse I guess.

Told ya! haha. Those LS3 vettes roll the hell out up top. Should've been close to him til the top of 3rd, then he should've started pulling out harder. Nice runs with the Maro. Any vids?

Retarted

Established Member
Told ya! haha. Those LS3 vettes roll the hell out up top. Should've been close to him til the top of 3rd, then he should've started pulling out harder. Nice runs with the Maro. Any vids?

Ya night time vids that came out like clit lol. The vette owner is doing a blower soon. Guess I need to step it up.

C6 Vette

Established Member

Nice runs man! It took the LS3 for the base Vette to hold it's own against a pullied Termi. At least you can pull on us LS2 C6 guys. :) I was a bit upset at the time learning that GM was upgrading the motor in the C6 gen just three years in. Oh well, at least it's not as bad as what happened to the 2010 GT folks lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread