Lucid Air 9.9 @ 144

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
Yah, all those Ferraris, Lambos, McClarens and heavily modded V8s are in serious trouble with a car that starts @ $60K...Ouch

q6543

Established Member
Just the tip of the iceberg... people will still build cars... it'll take the humans 30-50yrs to catch up to the digital transition.

technology will be able to build these cars faster than our bodies can handle.

quad

Established Member
The exterior looks a bit weird to me. I like the interior.

lucid-air.jpg

lucid-air_100731328.jpg

Lucid-Air-interior.jpg

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
1100 hp and over 500 miles on a charge is gonna sell like hot cakes! As soon as these companies master the small battery thing its all over for gas powered vehicles. Maybe not in our lifetime but eventually for sure.

Its not gonna win any beauty contests tho. Why is that Tesla and other companies make the ugliest RC cars out there. Like how hard would it be to actually put some design into the thing.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I think the trap speed impresses me the most. Definitely did expect a 144 given that electric vehicles aren't known to trap that high in accordance with there ET.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I think the trap speed impresses me the most. Definitely did expect a 144 given that electric vehicles aren't known to trap that high in accordance with there ET.
Agreed. Will be curious to know what it weighs. It’s making power in the back half for sure.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
impressive as hell

Last time we were out riding around on our ATVs I was like damn, probably wont be tooooo long until those are electric too. Almost silently zooming around the woods does have some appeal

Users who are viewing this thread