LUND Hardcover tonneau with locks and keys

DNeinstadt

Established Member
It is painted black, has two "twist and lock" handles at the back and a strap underneath to pull down. The hinges are good and work fine. There has been some underside fiberglass reinforcement (my L twisted the bed and popped this up at one point), but everything works perfect now. I am looking for a soft roll up tonneau in trade. The underside of this one is carpeted. I have locks and keys for both handles. In good shape overall but I'd recommend a repaint if your truck is not black.

$500, local pickup preferred... All hardware included, ready to run!

Will get/post pictures later in week.
Dan

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I may be intrested but will need to see some pictures. I know you perfer local pick-up, and I am not totally sure so if you don't sell it locally in the next few days/weeks than maybe we can do something.

I will have a soft cover for trade as well. I should be picking up the truck on Monday or Tuesday.

DNeinstadt

Established Member
I will try to clean the truck in the next couple of days. IT is black, and the only current problem I have is that the paint wasn't done great and it is starting to spiderweb by where the turn-locks are.

We can figure out something if you're interested. :)

Dan

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
The truck I am getting is black, that's why I may be intrested. Again, I am not totally sure so I'll get back to you in a few days if I am still intrested; I'll be checking back every now and then to see if the pictures up.

Good luck selling it locally though!

Users who are viewing this thread