Lund Tune problem

rwboring

Established Member
When I try to load my custom tune to my car the car wont rev past 1000rpm. Its like I'm not even pushing on the gas. When I flip back to the stock tune it is just fine. Any ideas? Kind of sucks its a Friday night and I'm having problems! haha

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Open a ticket on their website. Lund Racing is very good at responding. I have had them get back to me at 8:30pm PST before.

GT500662

Established Member
Hmm...yeah won't be right on stock tune. I guess it's too late to reach somebody. Sounds like something is not right with the tune they sent. You should be able to drive ok of it's just a res delete and tb....but if it's a big air you would need to put the stock CAI back on until they can send you a new tune. But from what I understand you should be ok with just TB and stock tune

rwboring

Established Member
Hmm...yeah won't be right on stock tune. I guess it's too late to reach somebody. Sounds like something is not right with the tune they sent. You should be able to drive ok of it's just a res delete and tb....but if it's a big air you would need to put the stock CAI back on until they can send you a new tune. But from what I understand you should be ok with just TB and stock tune

i put the stock intake back on... i loaded the catless tune and it would rev so I might just go to the lift tomorrow and throw them both on (intake and X) and load the catless tune. I just hope once i get there (45 min away) that the catless tune is good!

railroad

Established Member
Don't know the issues from not following instructions, but all accessories need to be off. They also suggest disabling the fuel pump and some other functions which I have forgotten. May be a completely different problem, but I have learned to read and read again on this stuff. I just put the 13-6 kit with pulley on, other than putting the maf sensor in backwards, no issues. It has to be the simplest horsepower add on ever. Good luck,

Users who are viewing this thread