Lund tune review/datalog

snakevnm

Established Member
Just lookIng to see what everyone else's take is on Lunds canned tunes for a pulley, intake, OR/X, 170 thermo and heat exchanger car with tr6 plugs. Any one with a set up close to this have any opinions on there impressions? Hopefully as non biased as possible lol.*

Also any ideas why the speeds would be set so high in the 200s for high and low even with the 170 thermo and dual fan h/e?

Lastly any one know if lund will tweak a tune with a datalog pull?

99SSls1

Established Member
Seemed to work for me and they have always updated my tune for added mods. Go online and open a tune revision and have them adjust the temps to your liking.

snakevnm

Established Member
Im happy so far just wanted some feed back from some others what kinda power did you make? Was your set up something close to this?

99SSls1

Established Member
Running ported eaton now but same tune. My mods stock he with fans,2.4, ported cj, ported eaton, 127 jlt, orx

Made 550 a year ago without ported blower and the orx. Nothing but drag times since.

Last edited:

snakevnm

Established Member
Cool thats good to hear! I have the vmp tb as well im shooting for 600whp with a lower and a tb! Itll be spun to death but a 10.9 slip I know its been done thats why I chose the lund tune good reviews as well as retuning is definitely a great benefit!

Users who are viewing this thread