M/T 305/45/18 CPE Turbo Cobra Pics

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
here are a few more pics with the 305/45/18's on. what do you guys think. i had to do a minor mod to the rocker panel. but all in all it was a good fit. i did have to have the suspension loaded to get them to fit. ill let you guys know how they work as opposed to the 315/30/18's i had on there previously.

DSC01322.jpg

DSC01323.jpg

DSC01324.jpg

DSC01325.jpg

DSC01326.jpg

DSC01327.jpg

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Mixed feeling on them. BTW do you have any pictures of your old 315's setup? I'm getting the same wheels pretty soon and was wondering what they would look like...

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
They rub for sure.

no rubbing at all, at least not yet. so far its riding pretty good. i would have preferred a 305/40/18 = 28" tire, but M/T doesnt make one only nitto does. so this will do for now. i know a 30 or 35 sidewall would look better, but im all about function as opposed to looks at this point. the extra sidewall will help me alot launching from a dig. we'll see, thats for sure.

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
Looks bad ass I think. SRA I'm guessing?

yea its a built solid moser 33 spline, c-clip elims, auburn pro series, ect.

Mixed feeling on them. BTW do you have any pictures of your old 315's setup? I'm getting the same wheels pretty soon and was wondering what they would look like...

heres a pic with the 315 30's,

DSC01309.jpg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
whats up brother, i saw you at winghouse last week. but it was busy and i didnt make it over to say whats up. i was at the table with Mofo and the other "street racers".....lol

i had to roll early because me dumbass wife locked herself out of the house...i wanted to come over and harrass your table but i got the shaft because my wife is a tard lol

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
i had to roll early because me dumbass wife locked herself out of the house...i wanted to come over and harrass your table but i got the shaft because my wife is a tard lol

i got you and it happens to all of us. but youll have to make sure you come by next time.

thats a tight fit... what width wheel you running?

its an 18x10.5 wheel.

305HPCobra

Currently Carless.
Established Member
Is this the car with the 47-80 from the Mofo vid? I like the bigger tires on the rear, function>form.

primo

Established Member
where can I buy those rims? those are sweet! The rears

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
Is this the car with the 47-80 from the Mofo vid? I like the bigger tires on the rear, function>form.

yes it is, yup at this point im all about function as opposed to looks.

where can I buy those rims? those are sweet! The rears

well they dont make them anymore. but SSR was the company who made them. you may find a set every now and then on the market, but you better have cash in hand, b-cuz they sell very fast. but thanks again

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Fronts look great! Love'em!
Rears,...Not feeling that tall of a side wall on 18s for some reason.

blowngt

Established Member
They look great!!!

I had them on my car and while they fit just like your's, when I took them around the block they rubbed bad.

Did you do anything special to make them fit???

Users who are viewing this thread