M55 Exhaust for Sale

03COBRA-88

Established Member
I am putting up my M55 exhaust for sale. Right now it is all sanded down and needs to go through the process of being sanded with each grit. I had it all polished up, but didn't like the way it turned out so I sanded it down again. Looking to go a different route with my exhaust setup fearing this may be too loud with an xpipe. If I get a good offer on just the mufflers I will consider cutting them off and shipping them. I will have pictures by tomorrow. $600 obo

WILL SHIP IT

PICTURES ON PAGE 2

Last edited:

NoRdO

Established Member
If you cut the mufflers out, I would be interested in the small pieces of pipe that go from the mid pipe to the mufflers. If it comes to that. if its 2.5"

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
These mufflers are seriously tits! I will never sell mine...I have had countless compliments with the m55s.

These are stupid rare and IMPOSSIBLE to find. Good luck with sale...shouldn't last much longer :)

KzooMuscle

Established Member
These mufflers are seriously tits! I will never sell mine...I have had countless compliments with the m55s.

These are stupid rare and IMPOSSIBLE to find. Good luck with sale...shouldn't last much longer :)

EDIT: Are those M55's in take of vid?

How do you like running them dumped? Is it bearable inside the cabin?

Last edited:

SSeatr

Established Member
damn it, man ive been waiting for these to pop up and i take a few days away from the computer and this is what i miss...FACK

03COBRA-88

Established Member
This exhaust system is BACK UP FOR SALE. After waiting for the buyer for almost 2 weeks saying he was coming up he said he couldn't make it, so I refunded him his money. I finished polishing up them up and decided to put them on my car. All I can say is they are loud!!! Too loud for my taste so they are back up for sale. $600 firm. Local pickup only. I will snap some pictures of it tonight on my car. The 3 inch polished pipes look great and really set the back of the car off.

Last edited:

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
I did PM you... Maybe we can work something out. Please PM me back. I want m55s bad.Ur in PA im in NJ.. talk to me goose

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread