Mac Exhaust?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I love the Pro-chamber. Had one on 2 cars and they sound great for a daily type driver. My '04 had a Pro-chamber and custom CB with Borla ProXS muffs. Best sound I heard on a Term for daily driving. Now if you want wake the dead at WOT, I recommend listening to JPs---awesome. Bassani I think.
Anyway, don't let people tell you MAC is crap. I'm sure some of it is, just like anybody, but I've had and seen good luck with them.
-J

03TRMN8R

Established Member
Thanks for the info J. I had and liked the Bassani set up on my 03 vert. However, I've recently heard the Mac prochamber and Mac 3" set up on an 04Cobra coupe and thought it sounded great.

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
I do. MAC Longtubes, O/R prochamber, 2.5" stainless exhaust. LOVE it. Would not change it for nothing. I have the 2.5" stainless system waiting for my solid setup too.

crizzut

Established Member
people have made mention of mac longtubes rusting out, I think that just all depends where you live. Im in socal so I can't imagine they would ever get wet enough to rust out. I've had my mac ram air and prochamber for 2 yrs sounds great, love em.

03TRMN8R

Established Member
Thanks again for the help and info. I'm sold on it, just need to find the best price.

Brent,
Are you ready with that brace yet? If so maybe we can make arrangements next week,

Chris

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
03TRMN8R said:
Thanks again for the help and info. I'm sold on it, just need to find the best price.

Brent,
Are you ready with that brace yet? If so maybe we can make arrangements next week,

Chris

Should be. IRS has been out since Saturday...just need to make some time to take the brace off. Probably late next week or weekend...cool with you?

dougwg

Established Member
crizzut said:
people have made mention of mac longtubes rusting out, I think that just all depends where you live. Im in socal so I can't imagine they would ever get wet enough to rust out. I've had my mac ram air and prochamber for 2 yrs sounds great, love em.

Most exhaust that will rust, do it from the inside out.

03TRMN8R

Established Member
WhippleCharged Sonic said:
Should be. IRS has been out since Saturday...just need to make some time to take the brace off. Probably late next week or weekend...cool with you?

Yes, sounds good. I still need to see if Doug will have it powdercoated black for me.

Users who are viewing this thread