MACA 1/4 mile ET/MPH stats

giz93cobra

AllWayz Sidewayz
Established Member
2 weeks ago I ran a 14.001 @ 100.03 N/A Mostly stock with the Exception of exhaust and suspension work
Hopefully with my Vortech upgrade soon to be added I can get in the low to mid 12's :banana:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
If your car runs anything like 93Cobra#3326 you'll be going alot more than mid- to low 12's!

Matt, I'll PM you my new times for the Cobra. :thumbsup:

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
giz93cobra said:
2 weeks ago I ran a 14.001 @ 100.03 N/A Mostly stock with the Exception of exhaust and suspension work
Hopefully with my Vortech upgrade soon to be added I can get in the low to mid 12's :banana:

What was your 60' time??
who'd you buy the vortech from? what model did you get? are you installing it yourself?

giz93cobra

AllWayz Sidewayz
Established Member
I haven't got her yet, but it will be a Vortech SQ. I'll be getting it from Sheehy Performance. 60 was 2.11 I here you have a real nice 93 Cobra. Chris (Dreddstang) was telling me about it. You were pullin some really quick times. I'm not looking to go quite that fast, would be happy in the mid 12's. maybe I'll get the chance to meet you and see your car at one of the GTG's.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
Matt would do me the honors of updating me into the 11 second club please :coolman:
11.82 @121.86mph, 1.78 60' time, on street tires! :-D
thanks man

Bryan,
Congrats on the 11 second run. You did one hell of a driving job. Absolutely awesome.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
Bryan,
Congrats on the 11 second run. You did one hell of a driving job. Absolutely awesome.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

thanks dude i appreciate the complinment! :beer:
when do i get to see yours run?

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
giz93cobra said:
I haven't got her yet, but it will be a Vortech SQ. I'll be getting it from Sheehy Performance. 60 was 2.11 I here you have a real nice 93 Cobra. Chris (Dreddstang) was telling me about it. You were pullin some really quick times. I'm not looking to go quite that fast, would be happy in the mid 12's. maybe I'll get the chance to meet you and see your car at one of the GTG's.

yea man, us 5.0's gotta represent! look forward to meeting you and seeing another fox at a gtg.
honestly dude ill be interested to see what yours does with the sq-trim. im still surprised at how much boost and resulting power this thing makes. i mean its not like ive got mine pullied up or anything... yup thats right stock pullied sq-trim and upr power pipe = 14lbs on my car! i dunno, ive called vortech and everything.
if you have ANY questions about the charger or 5.0 stuff in general feel free to bounce it off me. ive definetly learned a few things -some the hard way, i installed everything myself. the only thing i didnt do was the tune and thats mostly due to lack of time, i had every intention doing it myself but decided screw it. i went to amazon got a chip burnt and was done with it. bad thing is Rick even said he could easily squeeze another 20-30 hp out of it but we both agreed im at the all mightly block splitting number so i decided 445hp was enough :burnout: :thumbsup:
BTW: i paid $3000. for mine sq-trim, just a fyi for ya ;-)

Last edited:

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
i went to amazon got a chip burnt and was done with it. bad thing is Rick even said he could easily squeeze another 20-30 hp out of it but we both agreed im at the all mightly block splitting number so i decided 445hp was enough :burnout: :thumbsup:

The tune is where it's at. :beer:

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
The fastest I ran with a bone stock vert (desnorkeled the only "mod") was a 13.1 on F1s. This was when my back was messed up so I weighed about 60 more pounds back then, and the car was still breaking in. I also still hadn't learned to launch on an IRS. I was used to launching my 95 GT,

Last edited:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Last year (WUTWINE was there) I drove a freind's Redfire coupe with nothing but a FRPP cat back, bone stock otherwise.

He was running 12.92's all day long, he asked me to drive and the first pass I went (forgetting to turn off the T/C), 12.80 @ 112 or 113 in the car.

Next pass (w/ T/C off and soft launch on F-1's) it went 12.42 @ 113.

I know if I had more practice in that car it would have gone faster. That was my first time ever driving an '03/ '04 on the track. :burnout:

Last edited:

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
times ?

After driving 2 hours down to MIR we let the cars cool down a bit and i Went total stock a 12.97 ? 18 wheels and tires . it think the hard tops should go at least mid 12"s on 17 's . The rest of my runs suck^&%$^ since there was more water all over he,he,he or my bad driving .
I see what it runs now after the upper 2.93
now just have to find a track / a nice one
D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread