MACA 3rd Annual Gettysburg Cruise/GTG - 4/22/2007!!

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
littlesalsh I would try pming Mystic Mama. Aren't you someones brother who's in MACA?.. I know u were at the all members GTG with your LS videotaping us.

Info on the NJ Meeting spot:

Meeting at 7am SHARP! @ The Cheesequake Rest Area right off the Garden state parkway i beilieve mile marker 120or 123 depending on which way your comming.....

IronTerp said:
It's up, but in a bunch of different threads as far as I can tell. Looks like departure times are:

Middle/Southern Md + NoVa
Hillandale Safeway...................9:15
I-270 Exit 11 in Gaithersburg......9:40
Frederick Scenic Overlook..........10:00
State Farm Building - Fredercik...10:10

Baltimore, Delaware Crew
I70/I695 Park & Ride..................9:15
State Farm Building - Fredercik...10:10

NoVa Crew
Woodburn Elementary school.......9:00
I-270 Exit 11 in Gaithersburg.......9:40 or
Frederick Scenic Overlook..........10:00

Pa/Jersey Crew
Redrobin..................................8:15
Morgantown..............................8:00
*And the rest.....?? I don't know :shrug:

Meeting at 7am SHARP! @ The Cheesequake Rest Area right off the Garden state parkway i beilieve mile marker 120or 123 depending on which way your comming..... should be FUN!!! :rockon:

.91fox

Stop Hatin
Established Member
LittleSalfromSH and me are the video men:rockon: I have too bring my brothers gt cause I don't drive yet. When we get off the highway i will make sure that he is in the back so that in the pics it will be all cobras.

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
mikey lightning said:
Yey Today Is My Bday!!!!! Wut Better Way To Send It With An Exciting Day Tomrrow!

Happy Birthday...mine was yesterday. We must be special to be celebrating with all these awesome cars!:beer:

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
mikey lightning said:

Meeting at 7am SHARP! @ The Cheesequake Rest Area right off the Garden state parkway i beilieve mile marker 120or 123 depending on which way your comming..... should be FUN!!! :rockon:

:beer:

The Cheesequake Service Area is located between exit 123 and 124 (Mile Post 123) in the center median, just south of the Raritan River crossing.

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
ReVviNg HiGh said:
:beer:

The Cheesequake Service Area is located between exit 123 and 124 (Mile Post 123) in the center median, just south of the Raritan River crossing.

We would like to meet up with you guys but I have no idea where this place is, map quest is no help. : (

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Denice - Kelly won't be coming. She's got a job interview Monday and a project for her Masters that she needs to have sent to the professor by Monday. I've still got $6 for her and myself though. Plus another $20 or so for the aerial photo :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread