MACA Membership List & Facts!!!

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Hey Fellas what's up, new member here. I'm siked about the club and always anxious to meet fellow SVT owners that share my enthusiasm. I'll be looking forward to coming up for a MACA event this spring/summer. Maybe we'll rally the three WV members and come up to represent :) What do ya think Jeff?

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Question from a new member...where can I watch for upcoming events? Is this forum best, or is there a calendar somewhere?
Thanks.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Welcome to MACA Member #75, Chris Cobbs (aka Sonic2003Cobra) out of Sykesville, MD!!!

Chris has a Sonic Blue 2003 Cobra Coupe!!

Congrats and welcome, Chris!! :pepper: :banana: :rockon: :beer: :thumbsup:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Sonic2003Cobra said:
Hey guy. Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to meeting and learning from everyone.

Welcome Chris, looking forward to meeting you soon, nice avatar... :thumbsup:

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Sonic2003Cobra said:
Hey guy. Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to meeting and learning from everyone.

Welcome to the Family Chris.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
wecome

Welcome new MACA members. :rockon: I guess I have been sleeping too because I had no idea we are growing so fast! :sleeping: I do have to ask one question, who is in charge of recruiting some female MACA members? I personally am feeling a little out numbered, not that there is anything wrong with that but..... :burnout:
Mystic Mama

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
Welcome new MACA members. :rockon: I guess I have been sleeping too because I had no idea we are growing so fast! :sleeping: I do have to ask one question, who is in charge of recruiting some female MACA members? I personally am feeling a little out numbered, not that there is anything wrong with that but..... :burnout:
Mystic Mama

Denice, I've been trying without much luck :shrug: Maybe JR and I can go do some, ahem, "recruiting" this weekend :burnout:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
Mystic Mama

Denice - In more than one thread, I have said that you, Susie, Cheryl and Linn need to do some "recruiting". That PA thread over in the Mid-Atlantic forum would be a good start :thumbsup:

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Denice, I've been trying without much luck :shrug: Maybe JR and I can go do some, ahem, "recruiting" this weekend :burnout:

Ken,
First of all Ken, you are still under my care, therefore you are not to be trying anything. :poke: Second, I understand that you and JR are wanting to go recruiting this weekend. Hows come I do all the cooking and spoiling and JR gets all your attention? :shrug: Besides, I sent you a nice PM and you never sent me a PM back. YOUR FIRED! :cuss: How far do you guys think you will get with women since the Journey Band Bus is still at Freightliner! :pepper:
Mystic Mama

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
Ken,
First of all Ken, you are still under my care, therefore you are not to be trying anything. :poke: Second, I understand that you and JR are wanting to go recruiting this weekend. Hows come I do all the cooking and spoiling and JR gets all your attention? :shrug: Besides, I sent you a nice PM and you never sent me a PM back. YOUR FIRED! :cuss: How far do you guys think you will get with women since the Journey Band Bus is still at Freightliner! :pepper:
Mystic Mama

I was thinking we could take your car :shrug: :D :banana:

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
I was thinking we could take your car :shrug: :D :banana:

:lol: Ok Ken, you and JR can take my car to pick up chicks in. I can see it now, one of you in the drivers seat and one in the passenger seat driving down the road in a car that says mystic mama with a plate that says (well you know what it says!). :lol: I sent you a pm.

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
theres a female cobra owner here in my appartments. she drives a 2001, but i dont think my fiance would appreciate me recruiting her too much :nono:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
theres a female cobra owner here in my appartments. she drives a 2001, but i dont think my fiance would appreciate me recruiting her too much :nono:

Hey, you're doing it for the good of the club. Just ask her man :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread