MACA MIR track rental!?

Evil_SVT

Established Member
Whats up guys!? Why haven't we have one these organized yet??
We have more than enough members to fill up that list for a private track rental!

Can someone get the ball rolling!?

If someone is interested on a track rental me and SVTGOAT have a private track rental setup for April 27 at MIR from 9-5pm! $80 to participate

to sign up go to www.TidewaterMusclecars.com:rockon:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
We currently have two track rentals scheduled for MIR: June 23rd and September 22nd. We are participating in shootouts with the EFA for these two events and the cost of the rental is $30.

As big as the MACA is, we've had better success piggybacking with other clubs for track rentals. We actually don't have a ton of drag racers in our 275 person active membership and it's ahrd to get the ones that do to all be available for one day. A bunch of us are participating in rental this Sunday with the NVMC at Mason Dixon for a prepay of $50, as well.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Dwight beat me to it. The MIR rental is way worth the cost of admission. We had a great time last year, and I don't forsee this year being any different.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
amstaffbair said:
what time does the gate open at mason dixon this weekend?
Usually right at 8:00 am for these rentals. But, most of us have prepaid and the check in process goes quick. There should be 10+ Cobras there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread