MACA shirts, hats, etc.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I was thinking about having some MACA shirts made, with the MACA logo, maybe Cruzin OC somewhere, for our next event. I have a vendor that can put up a web site for purchasing...anybody interested? I could start having the shirts designed. (these are not the bang shirts)

Any input is welcome.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I am working with a graphic designer now to update the logo and have a shop that will provide us with a website for credit card purchases of our new MACA merchandise. It will include mens, womens and childrens shirts as well as a lot of other merchandise that can have the logo applied.....stay tuned.
Even had a though about reaching out to sponsors...thier logo would end up on the shirt...trying to work out the details!

Last edited:

03_Coby

Established Member
I have a design idea for a shirt. If anyone is interested I can also place orders.
hotlink

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I like that. Are you happy with the quaility of the MACA logo? I can't tell from the picture and I agree with Nick, maybe move the cobra up to the pocket side.

97StangSVT

Established Member
I like just the snake on the left chest. The logo on the back is nice. Also there should be a hyphen between Mid-Atlantic.

Last edited:

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
03 coby, do you have high resolution graphics for the shirts or are you just copy and pasting from the stuff online? I have heard some comments thatthe

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
03 coby, do you have high resolution graphics for the shirts or are you just copy and pasting from the stuff online? I have heard some comments thatthe

present logo is in need of some "cleaning up". I am working with a graphic designer to do the logo again, unless someone has a high resolution graphic of it. I was also hoping to create a site where items could be ordered all of the time, not just a one time thing. It will be everybody's ideas, just wanted to do it right. Maybe you have done this, I don't know, I have just started. mark

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
For a shirt, the MACA logo without the circle might be interesting to see. The background would be the shirt color.

I am thinking we will create a on black shirt version, (reverse) and regualar on any other color. I like the look of the one above with a few tweaks...no pony, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread