Mach 1 Cam swap

Robman420

Mach 'n You
Established Member
Hey guys did a cam swap on the Mach figured id post some pics and a short vid let me know what you think.
The setup is Kooks LT with a Catted X and SLP LM1 the cams are Comp 106100

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iw7IkSB_K0&tracker=False"]YouTube - Mach 1 Comp Cams[/nomedia]

Last edited:

cobra916

Established Member
nice brotha... lets see those numbers!! haha my cams sound like a lil baby next to yours

Last edited:

Robman420

Mach 'n You
Established Member
The hydro boost has bolts on the inside dash and just pulled it put threw. The engine bay and the swap took about 20 hours over a 2 week sprees degreeing took 5 hours of that time

Robman420

Mach 'n You
Established Member
Yea it sucks, just an other money grab for the ontario government not sure exacly when its gonna get tuned i have some other little mods i wanna do first then tune it all at once, it runs rich without a tune but fine to drive.

Robman420

Mach 'n You
Established Member
Thanks im pumped too, i just got a sct for dirt cheap from a good buddy of mine so all be bumping the idle up just a little maybe 800, if the fans are on and the car sits there and idles to long it has stalled a couple times.

watman02

Established Member
you dont have to pull the front cover to change the cams by the way I know its a bit late to be saying that now that its done but just fyi.
also it sounds Amazing by the way

Users who are viewing this thread