Status
Not open for further replies.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
What's this thread about? Mach 1 vs his convertible t88 cobra

So if he can't race me in that I am not interested

K thanks

Haha i find it funny you say that now, knowing that car isnt running right now. Your so predictable :nonono:

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
Me and brian had locked up a race for this month and I have been trying to find him.

I really just want to get this over with, So anyone that knows him can you let him know I am waiting.

Funny you say this after you didnt show up to the track to race. :burn:

I didnt build it to get liked, I built it to push his shit in :kaboom:

More Cheerleading...

What's this thread about? Mach 1 vs his convertible t88 cobra

So if he can't race me in that I am not interested

K thanks

This thread is you racing against me, you do a lot of Keyboard racing and everyone already noticed this about you. Stop going around acting like you're "looking" for me cause it didnt end well for you last time, you didnt show up to race 2 weeks ago. Go to the track, make pass and then come talk to me. I've never seen such a big cheerlearder in my life! :burn:

Problem is you dont race, you're just a keyboard racer/bench racer. Brian has been ready, he was going to use his SC'd cobra against you instead of his Turbo one just because its slower and you still were a no show. He gave you dates and times to be at the track with him this month and you didnt show up yet you still go around telling people on facebook that your looking for him:nonono:

Yeah I can't beleive this douche bag goes around telling everyone I've been hiding? LOL I'm right here!!!!! Either way Sorry SVTP for this lame @ss being a keyboard racer at least now you guys know how this guy really is...

iggster

Established Member
Last edited:

iggster

Established Member
btw just like a bunch of 10 year olds, you both respond talking nonsense, instead of saying "his car isnt ready will hit you up when it is" I just see a bunch of :bs:

Hit me up when the t88 cobra is ready brian, mine will stay ready....

Last edited:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
btw just like a bunch of 10 year olds, you both respond talking nonsense, instead of saying "his car isnt ready will hit you up when it is" I just see a bunch of :bs:

Hit me up when the t88 cobra is ready brian, mine will stay ready....

You really need to stop and read what you say and post. Go back on this thread, any other thread you have started shit, even on FB. If there is any nonsense its you that is posting it and everybody but you can see that.

Last edited:

iggster

Established Member
What part is nonsense? Me calling out Brian and his t88 cobra and instead he replies with run my bolt on cobra, and I say no, then I don't go then yiu both prance around grabbing each others balls saying I didn't show up?

Or was it the part where I said okay I'll run it but let's meet somewhere to lock it up like at cpr or cm racing and he says no just show up, why would I waste my time with thst nonsense?

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
What part is nonsense? Me calling out Brian and his t88 cobra and instead he replies with run my bolt on cobra, and I say no, then I don't go then yiu both prance around grabbing each others balls saying I didn't show up?

Or was it the part where I said okay I'll run it but let's meet somewhere to lock it up like at cpr or cm racing and he says no just show up, why would I waste my time with thst nonsense?
Brian gave you a time and a place after you recently said you were looking for him. You said your car was ready but were a no show. You bitched out plain and simple. Lol you think your Mr hardcore street racer now because you hangout with some guys who actually run their cars :lol: Why don't you take a lesson from them and run your car when somebody gives you a time and a place. Till then keep waving your pom poms cheerleader:loser:

Last edited:

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
You really need to stop and read what you say and post. Go back on this thread, any other thread you have started shit, even on FB. If there is any nonsense its you that is posting it and everybody but you can see that.

:beer:

Funny thing is you didnt know I was going to be there with my bolt on cobra till after I called you out for not showing up. I said after the fact I was there with my bolt on cobra since I know you don't know how to race. :burn: Just stop cheerleading already.

Brian gave you a time and a place after you recently said you were looking for him. You said your car was ready but were a no show. You bitched out plain and simple. Lol you think your Mr hardcore street racer now because you hangout with some guys who actually run their cars :lol: Why don't you take a lesson from them and run your car when somebody gives you a time and a place. Till then keep waving your pom poms cheerleader:loser:

Hahaha I guess hanging out with Street racers makes you one too??

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Hahaha I guess hanging out with Street racers makes you one too??

I guess so even if you never have made a pass with it. Sorry to burst your dreams sergayo but idle videos and dyno videos dont make you a street racer:lol:

Last edited:

iggster

Established Member
You both should get married lol, yep your right Brian like when I told you not to hook that battery up and look at that pos it's now broken lol not even a month running lol

If yiu ladies want hit up Chad he will even put money on my car, hit up bow down to. Cause they know the car has never made a pass lol

So if any of yiu two have a running car let's make it happen through body down or Chad....

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
You both should get married lol, yep your right Brian like when I told you not to hook that battery up and look at that pos it's now broken lol not even a month running lol

If yiu ladies want hit up Chad he will even put money on my car, hit up bow down to. Cause they know the car has never made a pass lol

So if any of yiu two have a running car let's make it happen through body down or Chad....

What's funny is you bring up these people like you know them. Just because they accepted your friend request on Facebook doesn't mean they are your friend or care about you:loser:

You are a nobody, a loser that still lives at home with mommy and daddy. Don't be mad because nobody wants to be your friend:lol:

Last edited:

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member

What makes you think my car is broke? Just because I have it parked at my buddies shop it's automatically broke? LOL nice try though cheerleader.

Either way I'm done with this, let me know when you finally make a pass Cheerleader :beer:

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
What's funny is you bring up these people like you know them. Just because they accepted your friend request on Facebook doesn't mean they are your friend or care about you:loser:

You are a nobody, a loser that still lives at home with mommy and daddy. Don't be mad because nobody wants to be your friend:lol:

LOL damn you're on it today lol....

And real nice, this guy talks a lot of crap living out of mommy and daddy's house :burn:

iggster

Established Member

Lol I know them and part of bow down now, who are yiu again? What mod list is on your pos? Get thst faded paint fixed yet?

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Lol I know them and part of bow down now, who are yiu again? What mod list is on your pos? Get thst faded paint fixed yet?

Looks like somebody got mad:lol:

That's cute, you joined the circus:lol:

At least my pos runs, I beat the living hell out of it and it still runs great. Its run better and longer than any car you have ever put together lmao! And yes still has the faded paint spot, don't really care though because it is a track car, track cars arent usually pretty especially drift cars. But its Ok maybe I'll cover it up with one of my sponsor's logos. Better yet maybe when I get a full vinyl wrap for my racecar.

How's that dyno queen? Make any cool idle videos lately? :lol:

We know it doesn't make any track passes or race at all:lol:

Last edited:

iggster

Established Member
Screenshot_2013-10-01-13-34-15_zps9048b26f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread