Mach 1 VS asshole driving an 02 camaro SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
Second of all, if the SS was an 02 model, there is know way in hell you were pulling him "nicely" on the highway. Not trying to call you a liar but the guy probably wasn't on it. From a dig the Mach can beat an LS1 but from a roll the Mach is going to almost always lose. +1 The dreaded LS1 PULL DOH. Nice race but what an a hole.

98gt281

Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
Ya think that Catfish of yours can hang with Louise?

GOAT CAN'T HANG WITH LOUISE AT SPEEDWORLD (DA PINKS TRACK)
Not the way it is now, with a stock rear, street tires, full weight+some. But im sure if my suspension was set-up right I could do some low 11's, on the freeway it might be another story. I traped 117 30hp ago, Im willing to bet that any speed but a dig my SS would outrun your mach1/racecar, lol.

Last edited:

Mach1Marauder

Banned
98gt281 said:
Not the way it is now, with a stock rear, street tires, full weight+some. But im sure if my suspension was set-up right I could do some low 11's, on the freeway it might be another story. I traped 117 30hp ago, Im willing to bet that any speed but a dig my SS would outrun your mach1/racecar, lol.
Wooooooo ........117mph 30hp ago! :lol:
WTF does that have to do with a dang thing??
Louise ran a best 11.029@123mph with the 5 spd and 11.021@118 with the auto
You silly LSucks owners make me laugh my ass off!
Dude, Those times are with a stock engine....no cams, no ported heads, no stroker.....so how can it be a racer car? It's still street legal....still licenced and inspected...still driven on the street weekly.

You LSx suckas sure are funny! :lol1:

98gt281

Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
Wooooooo ........117mph 30hp ago! :lol:
WTF does that have to do with a dang thing??
Louise ran a best 11.029@123mph with the 5 spd and 11.021@118 with the auto
You silly LSucks owners make me laugh my ass off!
Dude, Those times are with a stock engine....no cams, no ported heads, no stroker.....so how can it be a racer car? It's still street legal....still licenced and inspected...still driven on the street weekly.

You LSx suckas sure are funny! :lol1:
whats it weight? tubular suspension? radio? A/C? backseat? dont sit here and try to convince me how ur 4.6 is a better platform for a track car, thats a ****ing joke and you know it. im not gonan start arguing about your striped down shell of a mach 1 can beat my full weight, stock suspension, big stereo in the back SS in a 1/4 mile, BUT, if you wanna come down to Houston and get ur cocky ass DRUG down hwy 59 while I blast my A/C and jam my stereo let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread