• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

mach 1 vs ls2 gto

Discussion in 'Road Kill Drive-Thru' started by 2sick4v's, Oct 1, 2008.

1. BayareaSS

BayareaSS Active Member Established Member

I wouldn't go that far. They launch OK at best

2. Deuuuce

Deuuuce New Member Established Member

Your reading comprehension is sad. The C6Z owner didn't even know how his car was geared.

Easy launching? No LSD, stiff suspension, IRS, worn, low-profile tires. Yeah simple! About as easy as a GTO, right?

The point is I showed up and raced. And "driver's race" is apparently open to interpretation with you.

You don't believe 365rwhp stock? Jesus what do you believe? Call the Mustang Ranch or go research some other sites because you're pathetic.

3. BayareaSS

BayareaSS Active Member Established Member

Its a pretty simple mod. An auto ls1 needs a stall like a Mach needs gears. Gears aren't a bolt on but we just all act like it is because it is the norm for a mach. A stall is a part of the supporting mods for a auto ls1

4. ponygt65

ponygt65 Multi-Quotin' Fool Established Member

The funny thing is, you are the pathetic one here that is quick on the 'ricer' track. I'm not the only one saying it either. worn/LP tires...wow, what's your next excuse?

I already said what is 'drivers race'. EOS.
    Oh, I have no doubt that a stall is the 'norm' for an LS just like gears. I agree with supporting mods too......my only thing, gears are bolt ons either. :beer:

5. Ben99GT

Ben99GT Just a stock GT Established Member

A stall is a great supporting mod for any auto car. Auto Machs respond to 4200+ rpm stalls like crazy...

6. Kingcater

Kingcater Can't stop modding... Established Member

Thank You:beer:

Did you mean ' my only thing, gears aren't bolt ons either'?

Yea I bet....Stock stalls FTL. I will be able to quit complaining about mine very shortly

7. Kingcater

I figured I'd keep this thread going off track lol

8. SSSSIKH

SSSSIKH I ♥ BOOST Established Member

well not bad for a car that has an IRS...

9. 06F-150XL

06F-150XL New Member Established Member

whats the difference between an M6 or an A4 etc??

10. Kingcater

M6 = Manual, A4 = Auto.....if the LS2 is an A4 with a stock stall their is a lot of performance left on the table and a lot left to be desired.....

11. Mach Boy

Mach Boy New Member Established Member

It's the type of transmission (auto=A manual=M) and the number of gears in the transmission.

12. ponygt65

YES..that's what I meant. :lol::beer:

13. thedak

thedak 537rwhp - 501rwtq - NA Established Member

Lots of BullShit in this thread.

I like it........

14. Deuuuce

No excuse. The first time we raced I was quicker and faster. The second time just faster. I'm happy either way.

Really, you think roll racing is gay ricer shit yet you troll the Kill Sections (majority roll races) and promote Mach vs. LS1 as a driver's race from a dig despite the original posts.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  15. 4VandHemiKiller

4VandHemiKiller Member Established Member

Got beaten by any LS1s lately?

The sham is over Deuuce, with all of the SRT8 Challengers on road people are finally starting to wake up to the fact you are F.O.S. and these SRT8s don't run like the HP ratings would suggest.

[​IMG]

Driver's race with a Mach/LS1, a mismatch against a stock "Termi." 425 geldings...

16. ponygt65

That is the second time you have brought that up. Try reading my reponses. It's like I tell my kids, if you ask a question, listen for the answer.

Majority of roll races posted in the kill section of either website are instances of being ont he highway and not having a choice. FOR THE SECOND TIME.....my reference to roll racing being gay is in reference to you choosing to roll race instead of going from a dig when setting up a race. My Ricer response is you are saying you cant' get traction.....no one's fault but yours. :bash:

17. Deuuuce

Uh, hmmm ummm, NO.

At least 6 wins. You don't read other forums, do you? Try LS1tech someday. You might increase your vast knowledge.

18. Deuuuce

You mean a power vs. traction issue you don't have? :poke:

On the street, my priority is to not get caught and determine a winner as quickly and safely as possible. If you don't agree, that's fine. But since you've shared that you have children, I would hope your priority is similar.

19. ponygt65

AH yes.....too bad half my mustangs that I've owned wouldn't need third gear to beat you.

Well, if what you say is true, then you'd gladly pay to go to a drag strip, because safety is a priority. Furthermore, being as safe as possible on teh street would be to start at a stop and go up to 90 (1000' or so) on a private road now wouldn't it. THe mere fact that you are using safety as a reason to roll race, is laughable at best. (sound familiar).

And as for having children, Darn near every race I've had was with only the two cars in sight. I've done way more track racing than street racing. I've never gone triple digits when street racing, unlike you. SO don't post crap about me in regards to safety and kids when you are obviously FOS to try and tell me about safety when you prefer street racing and have no problems going 100+.:bash:

New nickname....CR.....it stands for Contradictory Ricer. :lol1:

20. Deuuuce

So you live your life 1/8th of a mile at a time? I get it now.

I don't think I've gone triple digits on the street either when racing, with maybe one exception. The race is usually over long before that (with me winning).

Otherwise the scenario is similar to yours. And if I owned a Mach, racing something like an LS1 past 90mph probably wouldn't be a good idea either... lo1.