mach 1 with exhaust beat me buy nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

jk03cobra

Established Member
Seriously man, you really need to check your spelling and try to write something that maybe even resembles a sentence. This is not a cell phone text message. There are many people here, most of them even educated and I think most would agree that they prefer to read things which are written at least at a grade school level. Thank you.

SoonToBeASnake

Established Member
wODY4MTQyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

cobradad

svtdad
Established Member
To blownshift, ky as in on the car in the pick u posted,is who sponsored me for doin your mom.As for dks2814v im sure you are amuzed looking off your front porch of your trailor,yall are a waist of time on this board nothing better than too pick on someones spelling. I guess being between 4yrs old and ten you probably have alot of time too jack off at the same time you are on this board wishing you had the vehicles you post. does mom no you posted picks of her and dads car on the E.????? c ya , ill go back to the svt cobra club ware they dont judge you. Oh yeh nice name GIRTH, is that what's hanging from your neck or your gut jerk????????????????????????????/
FAREWELL DICK SIGHT.COM

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
We're not judging you dude, but lemme know that trailor park is workin' out for yourself in Mississippi. I would think that its more common courtesy to type something up neatly, that you know someone else is gonna read...

I still am having trouble piecing your damn posts together. Its like some kind of cryptogram or some shit that doesn't have an answer. Good luck in English class little girl!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
DKS2814V said:
We're not judging you dude, but lemme know that trailor park is workin' out for yourself in Mississippi. I would think that its more common courtesy to type something up neatly, that you know someone else is gonna read...

I still am having trouble piecing your damn posts together. Its like some kind of cryptogram or some shit that doesn't have an answer. Good luck in English class little girl!

Mississippi trailor trash, I'm just reading into the post. :-D

WashburnGT

Established Member
This guy sure knows how to make first impression. This is one hell of a first thread to start. Lets just hope "cobradad" is a figure of speech and this guy isnt really reproducing...
I may not have a cobra...but at least I've got a clue.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Back on subject........Machs are quick. they make their power on the bottom end, so from a dig, yeah watch it if he knows how to drive. Let's not forget though, most street races aren't 1/4 mile, so of course it will be closer than most would think.

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
Look guys, he already said he has no arms. That's why he lost to a Mach. Another possibility is, since he can't spell, maybe he has a V6 Mustang and can't read the bumper.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Back on subject........Machs are quick. they make their power on the bottom end, so from a dig, yeah watch it if he knows how to drive. Let's not forget though, most street races aren't 1/4 mile, so of course it will be closer than most would think.
This is true, the power to weight ratio after gearing is actually in the Mach's favor in 1st & 2nd gear... stock to stock. And Mach's are a bit better off on the launch with solid axle and better weight transfer.

I have a few Cobra kills of my own. I got one guy in stop and go traffic and killed him three times in a row up to about 50mph (we didn't have much room, and kept holding traffic to give us space). The other guy was from a dig to 80, and he was pulling up on me at 80 when I shut down.

But here is the point I'm making, the Mach is an excellent back-street brawler. It really is built well for stop-light to stop-light running.

I don't want to roll against a Cobra, but I am generally not one who likes to roll race. Get the cars running too fast too easy and it becomes very dangerous, and can carry severe consequences with the law.
LS1's are the same way... I will run them from a dig, but not on a highway roll.

I generally shut down below 90mph :loser:
Oh well... I'll keep the serious stuff for the track.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread