Mach on Mach who wins?

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
03 Mach 1- O/R X, CAI, Canned Tune.

04 Mach 1- Long tubes, CAI, 4.10 Gears, 31 splines, 2 Step. Drag radials, SCT Flip Switch Tune, Side Exhaust, Steeda suspension.

Who wins this race?

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Don't see how that isn't obvious who wins, but I'd say the 04 if they are equally good drivers. If the 04 guy can't drive than he could lose.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Just curious. My buddy just bought his mach and wanted to run mine so I figured I would get some insight on how bad i would lose

Mach Boy

Established Member
Assuming you have the 03 you should lose, but don't underestimate the driver mod since he just got the car. But with equal drivers he should cream you.

99BlownVert

Established Member
depending on the roll speed the 03 may hang with or beat it if you go over 100 mph, the 3:55 is much better for role racing. That being said the 04 should win purely because of HP numbers.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I would say we are equal drivers. He had a 300+ hp v6 anx an sti before he got his mach so I know he can bang gears

Chances50

Established Member
I wouldnt put money on it, with your mods your in the 295-305rwhp 315-325rwtq range he should be in the 325-330rwhp 330-340tq range add in the gears which is a HUGE advantage and the drag radials, he "Should" walk you pretty good.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Well Fellas it went down. He was running 91 mixed with race fuel.
I was driving with a passenger
I am 235 and my passenger is 190ish.

first run i blew my tires off the line and he was gone.

Second run was from a 20 roll. He pulled maybe half a car on me and held steady there until he shifted to 4th I started pulling him hard until I let off shifting to 4th. I ended up maybe a half a car up on him.

third run was from a dig. I didnt even attempt to launch this time. Just kind of slipped the clutch and went. I pulled about 2 cars on him out of the hole (He was spinning I am guessing) and he never made up the difference.

It was a blast. He is a good friend of mine that bought his mach because he rode in mine a few years ago and loved it.

I am sure he will have a blower on it next time we run.

Chances50

Established Member
Well Fellas it went down. He was running 91 mixed with race fuel.
I was driving with a passenger
I am 235 and my passenger is 190ish.

first run i blew my tires off the line and he was gone.

Second run was from a 20 roll. He pulled maybe half a car on me and held steady there until he shifted to 4th I started pulling him hard until I let off shifting to 4th. I ended up maybe a half a car up on him.

third run was from a dig. I didnt even attempt to launch this time. Just kind of slipped the clutch and went. I pulled about 2 cars on him out of the hole (He was spinning I am guessing) and he never made up the difference.

It was a blast. He is a good friend of mine that bought his mach because he rode in mine a few years ago and loved it.

I am sure he will have a blower on it next time we run.

just proves anything can happen on the street good runs, and tell your buddy to learn how to drive...lol

Users who are viewing this thread