• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

Mach1 f/s Baton Rouge area.

Discussion in 'South' started by 98RICKSTANG, Aug 8, 2005.

1. 98RICKSTANG

98RICKSTANG Banned

their is a comp org f/s in BR at acura of Baton Rouge they are asking 25900k for the car and it has 2100mile on the OD.just thought i would let yall know.i talked to them and they came down to 24900, my freind almost bought one for 21500 brand new.its funny how they alway want top dallar for their cars but dont want to give you shit for your car.i would buy the car for myself if they cam down to like 19k.JMO.but for yall's info it is a clean car.also it looks like it came out of TX.

2. williecnc

williecnc Bullittman Established Member

Be sure to turn traction control off before test driving this car. It might be a little funner to drive this way. Just a little reminder. :lol1: :-D :lol1:

3. SVTStrikesBack

SVTStrikesBack Last One Standing Established Member

Where is the Acura dealership? I'm thinking but I can't picture it.

4. 98RICKSTANG

98RICKSTANG Banned

right past the toyota dealership on the right.past industrial plex,i think the name of the dealership is price leblac.the car is nice but not 25k nice!i saw it on ebay it only went to 20500,even that price is to high IMO.