Mach1 probs. vs Cobra probs

cubes

Established Member
Originally posted by HotRodHarry
For now my Mach is staying 100 % stock.I have done the mod thing pretty heavy with my 03 Cobra and just need to take a break and enjoy the Mach 1 for what she is.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

:lol: :lol: I bet that car is modded and in the 11's by next summer.

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
LOL.....I guess you know me too well :D

No 11's though.....thats what killed me with the Cobra...11.99 and up she will have to stay...I just cant do the long wheel studs and rollcage and all...not my thing to do to some beautiful street cars.

Harry

Orange Poison

Established Member
Just another 03 cobra owner piping in....

I heard the Mach1's are gonna be available in Competiton Orange, is this right?

If so, that will one hella looking car!

KSVENOM

Established Member
I also have the 4.10 FRPP gears, with SVO girdle, in my for sale TR Mach 1. I average 22 mpg with 75% hiway/25% city driving. I have gotten as high as 26.2 on a trip to Chi-Town (632 mi R/T).

I paid a little over $1,000 for the dealer to install the 4.10 gear and the SVO girdle (couldn't do this myself). I am glad I did this, though, since the dealer as has fixed a gasket leak I had at the girdle -- no questions asked!

I like the Steeda Tri-Ax. I have installed it in "stnags and a Z06. I just like the positive engagement and billet construction.

By the way, '04 Mach production starts the end of Sept. My friend has his Competition Orange Mach being built the first week of production. If you want to see the CO paint, look at a new CO focus -- they are the exact same color.

Regards, Ken-

Users who are viewing this thread