Mach's with 99-01 Cobra bumper...

mach1stang317

Established Member
I've seen the Mach 1's with 03-04 Cobra front bumper, but I saw one with an 01 bumper and really liked it, it was different. I'd like to see some more, anyone have any pics? I'd like to see some red ones if there are any, I might be considering it for myself...
Also, if there are any pics of the trunk area painted black rather than the honeycomb, I've been thinking about doing this too... thnx

Last edited:

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
There are a few on here. I think thats how they should've come from factory. Looks a little more bad ass than the 03-04 bumper IMO.

ShapeShifter

Established Member
mustangs183pa8.gif

mach1stang317

Established Member
that's sweet! I've just saved up some $$ and I really wanna do something to the exterior that was different. I just saw this and I think I've really feelin it, maybe if someone has some side shots, with and without the chin spoiler o_O

I've been thinking on painting the trunk area black too, and I've seen some different black hood vinyls (I think they are), that take up the whole scoop area rather than the one stripe around the shaker....

Last edited:

STG

Banned
that's sweet! I've just saved up some $$ and I really wanna do something to the exterior that was different. I just saw this and I think I've really feelin it, maybe if someone has some side shots, with and without the chin spoiler o_O

I've been thinking on painting the trunk area black too, and I've seen some different black hood vinyls (I think they are), that take up the whole scoop area rather than the one stripe around the shaker....

Half the Mach 1s on the road have a Cobra bumper and lots have blacked-out hood center sections, so what you're thinking isn't original at all. Besides, one of the Cobra bumpers is a poor fit on our cars. I can't remember - '01 or '03.

This is what a 2003 / 2004 a a Mach 1 is supposed to look like:

Head-on-71K.jpg

Last edited:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
either way both look good but you gotta keep the chin spoiler. Please don't paint the trunk black.

mach1stang317

Established Member
I wasn't gonna do the whole trunk. Just the area where the honeycomb is, maybe a flat or gloss black. I'd like to see it first though...

doesn't have to be completely original, I'd just like something different from what I'm used to driving everyday, change it up a lil bit.., I think it looks sweet so far

Last edited:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I wasn't gonna do the whole trunk. Just the area where the honeycomb is, maybe a flat or gloss black. I'd like to see it first though...

doesn't have to be completely original, I'd just like something different from what I'm used to driving everyday, change it up a lil bit.., I think it looks sweet so far

yea I know what you mean but IMO i wouldn't do it.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
If the chin spoiler would fit evenly all the way around, I'd do an '01 bumper in a heartbeat.

61mmstang94

Established Member
The Mach 1/GT front bumpers just look too small or something. I think the cobra bumper w/ the mach 1 lip fills out the front a little better and makes it look mean compared to the mach 1s and GTs bumpers.

I'd go for it for sure if it was my mach 1.

61mmstang94

Established Member
Half the Mach 1s on the road have a Cobra bumper and lots have blacked-out hood center sections, so what you're thinking isn't original at all. Besides, one of the Cobra bumpers is a poor fit on our cars. I can't remember - '01 or '03.

This is what a 2003 / 2004 a a Mach 1 is supposed to look like:

Head-on-71K.jpg

Do something with your wheels and maybe your opinion will be considered. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread