Made some baseline passes in my 2019 RS5...

kaz109

Established Member
Ok, maybe $45k:rolleyes: Its the worst resale vehicle in the history of the world!

Again , don't have a clue what you are talking about....out of the AMG and ///M the RS has the best resale. High mileage 2012/2013 RS5's are going for more than than you posted.

If you want bang for buck stick to the dime a dozen modded mustang GT's ( which is a great value ) .....if your post was just poking fun at German car resale value......not funny because you didn't pick the right car.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Lmao im referring to the S7 and was joking I know the S5 is a great car so relax and go smoke a blunt or something.

The S7 is BEST used buy out there. Ya know why? Cause its value dropped more than any other car. Its was $80k new. 4 years later they can be had for $40-45k. Thats a SHITTY resale value.

AMG vehicles have the best resale value? That made me lol literally! My buddy paid $100k for his E63 AMG Mercedes and sold it 4 years later for $50k. Mercedes has the absolute worst resale value of any car wtf are u talking about?

E55 Mercedes was $90k new. They can had for $15-18k today. Yea, great resale value......

Ppl buy Mustangs to go FAST not for the resale value but if we wanna compare resale values of the Mustang GT to various models of the Audi and Mercedes I can assure the Mustang doesn't lose 50% of their value in the first 4-5 years and they dont come with a bucket of electrical issues either!

Again , don't have a clue what you are talking about....out of the AMG and ///M the RS has the best resale. High mileage 2012/2013 RS5's are going for more than than you posted.

If you want bang for buck stick to the dime a dozen modded mustang GT's ( which is a great value ) .....if your post was just poking fun at German car resale value......not funny because you didn't pick the right car.

primetime

Established Member
Lmao im referring to the S7 and was joking I know the S5 is a great car so relax and go smoke a blunt or something.

The S7 is BEST used buy out there. Ya know why? Cause its value dropped more than any other car. Its was $80k new. 4 years later they can be had for $40-45k. Thats a SHITTY resale value.

AMG vehicles have the best resale value? That made me lol literally! My buddy paid $100k for his E63 AMG Mercedes and sold it 4 years later for $50k. Mercedes has the absolute worst resale value of any car wtf are u talking about?

E55 Mercedes was $90k new. They can had for $15-18k today. Yea, great resale value......

Ppl buy Mustangs to go FAST not for the resale value but if we wanna compare resale values of the Mustang GT to various models of the Audi and Mercedes I can assure the Mustang doesn't lose 50% of their value in the first 4-5 years and they dont come with a bucket of electrical issues either!

Wow dude! He said AMG's don't hold their value and you spun it like he said the opposite... lol Also, you stated RS7 not S7, I think it's you smoking blunts... lol Little difference between S and RS cars... My 2013 TTRS has held its value pretty well, it's nearly 8 years old and I paid $59K new. I could easily sell it for $45K not and potentially $50K, to be fair it has very low mileage and not many were brought to the states and it's the only stick shift I5 car so that helps a ton... Anyway, most of us don't buy cars based on future resale anyway, so carry on...

gofast15

Established Member
Your 60' is pretty nice for a stock car . I was getting 1.6-1.7 first time out at the drag strip in my R8 few days after I bought it last year .

20190429_113406.jpg
37080.jpeg

kaz109

Established Member

original (1).jpg

The public school system has failed you. Not much else to say to you because clearly you lack reading comprehension

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
@primetime
Do you daily drive your Audi RS3? I was wondering how well it handles in deep snow with good snow tires? I LOVE the Audi RS3 and I really like the S3 as well only because it has the power/heated seats. Not sure if the RS3 has power seats, but I don't think it does. The only other thing that really bothers me about the Audi vehicles is the no remote start option. I guess because they are made in Germany and idling the car in Germany is a big no-no.

Thanks.

Crazycarl

Established Member
@primetime
Do you daily drive your Audi RS3? I was wondering how well it handles in deep snow with good snow tires? I LOVE the Audi RS3 and I really like the S3 as well only because it has the power/heated seats. Not sure if the RS3 has power seats, but I don't think it does. The only other thing that really bothers me about the Audi vehicles is the no remote start option. I guess because they are made in Germany and idling the car in Germany is a big no-no.

Thanks.
My tuned S3 is great in the snow with some winter tires.
RS3 will be just as good.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
@primetime

Thanks.
The lack of remote start was a recent discovery for me on Euro cars. Coworker got a $70K+ M2 and it has no remote start, I was like wtf? Same with the 550i we have for development. The we got the RS7, same thing. Its a borderline deal breaker for me, especially living in Florida.

kaz109

Established Member
The lack of remote start was a recent discovery for me on Euro cars. Coworker got a $70K+ M2 and it has no remote start, I was like wtf? Same with the 550i we have for development. The we got the RS7, same thing. Its a borderline deal breaker for me, especially living in Florida.

My wife was pretty missed about not having it on her Q8

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
My tuned S3 is great in the snow with some winter tires.
RS3 will be just as good.
Thanks man.
I thought so, just wanted to be sure.

Yeah, I NEED the remote start out here in MA. ESPECIALLY during the winter months.
I think there are a couple of companies with a great remote start system, but I forgot the name. It was on Youtube. All controlled by your cellphone. Pretty awesome.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
When I was at the dealership getting my RS5 Sportback I sat in an RS3... it’s pretty awesome... with one exception. I am 6’2” and my head was touching the roof in the drivers seat... I moved the seat around, got it better but no way I could put on a helmet and drive it. Headroom was tight. But like I said... it’s a sick car.

gofast15

Established Member
@primetime

Thanks.
My friend had RS3 for 2 years in Chicago. It was his daily , they are beast in the snow with snow tires . He has a TTRS as a daily now

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
My friend had RS3 for 2 years in Chicago. It was his daily , they are beast in the snow with snow tires . He has a TTRS as a daily now
Awesome. Thanks man.

The TTRS is a nasty machine. Last year for them, right?

primetime

Established Member
Your 60' is pretty nice for a stock car . I was getting 1.6-1.7 first time out at the drag strip in my R8 few days after I bought it last year .

View attachment 1659312 View attachment 1659313

Thanks! Yeah, it should go low 1.5x with tune not sure how well these tires will do with the limited side walls but we'll find out soon... lol

V10 or V10+? How you like it?

primetime

Established Member
@primetime

Thanks.

Sorry, I don't have an RS3 not sure if I misstated something... I have a B8 S4, MKII TTRS, Macan Turbo, and the B9 RS5... oh and a Q5 beater... lol I'm sure the RS3 will do fine in the snow assuming good tires and winter tires work so much better than AS IMO... RS3 is a haladex system and I much prefer true quattro cars over the haladex setup it has gotten much better though...

primetime

Established Member
Yea , I think 2021 might be the last year .

Minion runs hard for a basic boltsons . It's a stage 2 car on E85 [ intercooler , injectors, turbo inlet , downpipe, intake , unitronic tune ]

Very nice! I love my TTRS, MKII so manual obviously not as fast but very fun...

Attachments

• hook.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 64

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
I daily a '14 RS5. It's great in the snow and on ice. In fact, lots of fun in every type of weather on every type of road. Downside is low ground clearance and deep snow don't mix.

Definite Dr. Jekyll when needed and Mr. Hyde when wanted. And the sounds the small V8 makes all the way up to 8300 RPM redline are extraordinary and delicious.
@primetime

Thanks.

Squeezed out with help from the svtperformance.com mobile app

Coiled03

Established Member
Been looking at RS5s for years. I just can't get myself to pull the trigger. It would be my only vehicle, and as a homeowner, I'd feel naked without something to haul shit around.

Users who are viewing this thread