Made some rear bump stop relocation brackets

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
OK guys,

Sold out of sets now. It's gonna be 2-3 weeks before I get them back in stock. My machinist is swamped with work right now.

Anyone interested, just drop me a pm and I'll contact you when they're back in stock. I'll also post here.

Last edited:

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
I guess I'm too new to have access to PMs, so please put me on your list. I have a GT500 on order, but wider wheels and tires are on my list of mods.

AlanSVT

Established Member
Thanks just received mine yesterday...Have no clue how long they will sit.......

Lets hope they don't sit as long as the TT kit...

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
OK guys,

Sold out of sets now. It's gonna be 2-3 weeks before I get them back in stock. My machinist is swamped with work right now.

Kit cost is $80.00 shipped vis USPS Priority Mail. (Add $7.00 for shipping to Canada)

Anyone interested, just drop me a pm and I'll contact you when they're back in stock. I'll also post here.

I expect to be shipping these by the end of next week. Anyone that wants a set, just pm me your e-mail address for Paypal.

Mike

Last edited:

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanSVT
Anyone know if I would be able to get my stock 19s (2010) widen to 12 with this bracket?

Alan

Anyone know answer to this?

It's been done with 20" Alcoa's (see earlier post), but they have the offset for it.

What's the offset and backspacing of the stock 19?

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone know if I would be able to get my stock 19s (2010) widen to 12 with this bracket?
You might want to look at this [ame="http://www.vmptuning.com/forum/showthread.php?t=938"]thread[/ame] on VMP's website. Justin had his stock wheels widened to 11.5" and it looks tight.

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
Only two sets left. Next batch will not come until Winter unless enough people want them sooner.

Last edited:

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
I have a 2012GT500. Will they work?

Yes these will work on any SN97 (2005-12 V6, GT, or GT500) Mustang.

EDIT: SOLD OUT OF THESE FOR NOW.

If anyone wants a set, just pm me or drop me an e-mail and I'll put you on the list.

[email protected]

I expect to have another batch made up late September, early October.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread