Made some rear bump stop relocation brackets

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Is it an adjustable coil-over kit? I see what appears to be a threaded adjuster stand in the center of the lower spring.

I have a helper springs on my coil-overs, but they are on the front below the main front coil springs, not on the rear. My rear springs sit directly on the threaded adjuster pad.

R

Last edited:

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
I've had my brackets for a couple years now. Has anyone had any issues with the bracket bolts colliding with the frame? My car is lowered but isn't terribly low. the bracket bolts came into contact with the frame before the bumpstops completely compressed. I put adjustable LCAs on the car and lengthened them slightly (which alleviated the issue). haven't checked pinion angle since doing so, so this may not be a permanent fix, but I just wanted to alleviate the issue before doing any serious damage.

Here's what it looks like

View attachment 11224

I used these on 20x12s and plan to use them for 18x12s.

Looks like that bumpstop is getting quite a workout. Imagine if you didn't have it. Sounds like your geometry may have or still be a little off. I would check your pinion angle and make sure the wheels are centered in the well front to back. A slightly taller bumpstop might be in order too.

Users who are viewing this thread