Established Member
20200814_193639.jpeg
20200814_193630.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's awesome. Hope you got to take a lot of photos. If so, post em up. Please.
upload_2020-8-16_21-5-11.png

q6543

Established Member
It was so Fn dumb... place was packed with people fervently masturbating their love for the president.
Even worse was all the BLM/DEM scrubs riding 100s of bicicyles and blocking road lanes.

Being in to politics is the new way of showing you let your smartphone control you.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sounds like there are some who would disagree with your take on the event. Hef seemed to like it, saying it was "so far, business as usual". Sounds more like people went there simply because they wanted a big classic car cruise to simply replace the cancelled Woodward Dream Cruise. Any pics of the stuff you're complaining about?

Hef

Established Member
It was so Fn dumb... place was packed with people fervently masturbating their love for the president.
Even worse was all the BLM/DEM scrubs riding 100s of bicicyles and blocking road lanes.

Being in to politics is the new way of showing you let your smartphone control you.
I seen 2 small booths along the path that were for Biden, needless to say they got alot of middle fingers. The event was same as except added Trump flags. I fervently masterbated my Trump love as some nice 2nd to 3rd black marks as I passed one big group of Trump supporters.

Users who are viewing this thread