Magazine worthy gt500 for sale

acerothstien

Established Member
SORRY i DID NOT GET THE CAR OUT AND GET IT WASHED TODAY DUE TO BAD WEATHER ...EVEN NASCAR HAD A RAIN DELAY ... I WILL TRY TO POST MORE PICS ASAP

commando

Established Member
65k cash .....trade for a car that someone just gave away on EBAY is another story
he wouldnt get more than 25k for his ...remember what you just paid for your cobra on EBAY sonicsaleen???not even that much!!!!!!... you dont even have any money into it!!!!!!!You steal a car on EBAY and then try to retail it too me????????
by the way...yea for 15k cash I would buy it too.
come to me with a 93 r, 2008 gt500kr and I will give you money... but lets get real, what was he thinking?Trade his car and 10k??? I really dont have the time to sit here and comfort these people who think they are going to lowballl me on my car and expect me to give them 2006 barrett auction prices for theirs(especially after he just bought..(I mean stole) the car on EBAY!).This guy says I insulted him...?I just know what you paid for your car...why dont you post it here so everyone can see?, and in his pm to me he calls me names using profanity???? If you dont like the deal hey so what,an easy "no thanks" good luck to you, but to truly insult me by calling me names and getting personal ????just get out of my post and go away before I forward your pm's to the administrator.

Don't worry about him buddy. Some people are around only to make a "HUGE" profit and really don't even have any business on these forums. These forums are for car enthusiasts not money enthusiasts. If someone wants to turn huge profits and are bold enough to ask to trade a 22K car for a 65K car, they should go trade stocks or something or go on stock forums, LOL. This is an SVTperformance forum. sorry but greedy people just piss me off. As for this guy saying his car is worth more, it's not- he just bought the car on ebay for 22K-so that is obviously what the car is worth-there was not one person willing to pay a penny more for it. If there would have been, the car would have sold to the higher bidder and not him. Like I said, I would list your car in the Robb Report and the dupont registry for sure. Good luck selling the shelby.

Last edited:

commando

Established Member
Car looks beautiful, good luck with the sale :beer:

I always love when owners make comments like these, especially on a car enthusiast forum :lol:

That is one evil ride. I would just exit immediately if that thing rolled up on the side of me. Damn. How much $$$ you got in that thing?

And there are only two street cars that will walk away from anything...the Hennessey Venom 1000TT or a variant of the SSC Ultimate Aero. Both faster than the Veyron. The SSC utimate aero goes 0-100 and back to zero in ten seconds flat and the Venom 1000 rapes the veyron in the standing mile. Both very nice cars. Very expensive too.

Last edited:

svtmadman

Established Member
/\ Are U high coonass? It a pullied 500 for gawds sake. I dare say my little Z would scare the hell out of it if not edge it out.

With that being said very nice 500 wish you luck. bump

Last edited:

jcobra

Established Member
Dear OP, please keep in mind you are on the site where everyone knows everything about everything. And everyone makes $250K+ per year.

commando

Established Member
/ Are U high coonass? It a pullied 500 for gawds sake. I dare say my little Z would scare the hell out of it if not edge it out.

With that being said very nice 500 wish you luck. bump

I was talking about GTO3032's vette in his sig. who I quoted's response big guy. The stroked turbo job. Not the GT500.
and a Z would be embarrased by any GT500...sorry, Z's suck unless it's the old 300TT.The new ones are garbage. ;-)

Last edited:

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
That is one evil ride. I would just exit immediately if that thing rolled up on the side of me. Damn. How much $$$ you got in that thing?

And there are only two street cars that will walk away from anything...the Hennessey Venom 1000TT or a variant of the SSC Ultimate Aero. Both faster than the Veyron. The SSC utimate aero goes 0-100 and back to zero in ten seconds flat and the Venom 1000 rapes the veyron in the standing mile. Both very nice cars. Very expensive too.

I would say GTO has about 35k into his ride. It would murder this gt500. Yes the gt50 is a nice car but come on, to come on to a website saying that it will rape anything on the streets give me a break. And 700hp with those heavy ass wheels? Traction?

commando

Established Member
I would say GTO has about 35k into his ride. It would murder this gt500. Yes the gt50 is a nice car but come on, to come on to a website saying that it will rape anything on the streets give me a break. And 700hp with those heavy ass wheels? Traction?

agreed.

acerothstien

Established Member

I was basically talking about any stock vehicle yes it will smoke.. however it is always up to the person with the most money in most cases. This has 700hp with the big pulley.... with the add of the smallest and some race fuel it should push well over 1000

chewbaccajones

Established Member
I've seen (and heard) the car in person. It is pretty bad ass. I'm not a big fan of Asanti rims, mainly because I'm not a rapper but they do look good on this car. The brakes are bad ass and just looking at them thru the wheels, you can tell they aren't cheap. I met you at the Cruise in Mesa and you just got the car back from Anthem but you did not seem too pleased with them.

spray175

Established Member
I was basically talking about any stock vehicle yes it will smoke.. however it is always up to the person with the most money in most cases. This has 700hp with the big pulley.... with the add of the smallest and some race fuel it should push well over 1000

Well over 1000? I dont think Ive ever seen a blower car make that or anywhere close.

sweet car none the less. I like the color/stripes combo.

BlownBolt

Doesn't Care
Established Member
Damn why is everyone ripping this guys add to pieces? Leave it alone. Bad ass car good luck with the sale

rexisme

Established Member
Awesome car man. Ignore the idiots, good luck with your sale. Someone who can actually afford the car will see it and pick it up.

misterb

Established Member
As a Dealer (SVT, Saleen, Roush, Racecraft) a car like this should be listed on Dupont Registry because that's the kind of clientele you need.

On these forums, guys are looking for good deals and to do whatever work they can do themselves. On top of that, the market is bad.. really bad.

Anyway- it is a unique piece that should be on Dupont or E-Bay with reserve.

acerothstien

Established Member
New pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

OK... Finally I have gotten out and got more pics and even video!
The car will start on ebay thursday 12-11 at 3pm pst . you can preview all the new pics and videos there on auction #250341333302 . Thanks to all who have been patient.As far as the car well see where it goes.:pop:

Users who are viewing this thread