Magazine worthy gt500 now on ebay NO RESERVE!!!

03'Darin

Established Member
SICK!!! why no reserve?

The e-bay ad states that the car is for sale locally and he reserves the right to end the auction early. I've seen guys end the auction at the last minute when the item doesn't bring what they want.

I'm not a fan of the white wheels myself but this is one sick @ss car here. :bowdown: Good luck with the sale.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I've been watching this thing lmao. It started out at $18,000 and change. Now with 26 bids it's up to $55,000!:lol: Now that's hilarious. Anybody else out there starting to think anything. Usually the bids stay low until the last day or the next to last day correct? This aint looking to smart. At this rate it's going to sell for $100,000.:lol1:

Oh and this isn't your For Sale add so we can say what's on our mind.:thumbsup:

acerothstien

Established Member
I've been watching this thing lmao. It started out at $18,000 and change. Now with 26 bids it's up to $55,000!:lol: Now that's hilarious. Anybody else out there starting to think anything. Usually the bids stay low until the last day or the next to last day correct? This aint looking to smart. At this rate it's going to sell for $100,000.:lol1:

Oh and this isn't your For Sale add so we can say what's on our mind.:thumbsup:

you dont even know me????!!!!!!!! you better watch what you say if you cant back it up. thats just not right.
anyway I am also suprised of the reaction, however it seems like its the way alot of recent auctions are going ...look at the 22 mile cobra r ? it shot to 50000 and then just stalled. I feel this car will do the same somewhere in here. mabey mabet not? I dont know, but I am not doing this. You Prove it or have some evidence before you acuse me of anything!
you know what why dont you call me 6027038469 I really like to have a word with you...I have nothing to hide Frank

aaronyarracs

the click u talked about on ur ebay auction is not the upper arm its the mount for the upper... hole is bigger than the bolt and with an aftermarket upper more solid moves the bolt causing the click... I bought a heavy duty mount and no more click... che performance is where i got mine maybe add that to ur auction stock piece is thin stamped junk holes were actually stretched on mine

Last edited by a moderator:

TRIPLEB04

Established Member
you dont even know me????!!!!!!!! you better watch what you say if you cant back it up. thats just not right.
anyway I am also suprised of the reaction, however it seems like its the way alot of recent auctions are going ...look at the 22 mile cobra r ? it shot to 50000 and then just stalled. I feel this car will do the same somewhere in here. mabey mabet not? I dont know, but I am not doing this. You Prove it or have some evidence before you acuse me of anything!
you know what why dont you call me 6027038469 I really like to have a word with you...I have nothing to hide Frank

Dude hes just hatin on you cause it isnt his car!Dont worry bout him!:beer:

Pirateinastang

Established Member

Don't take it too personally man, you've got a really awesome car there and you know it. Good luck with the sale I hope you get every penny you want for it.

Last edited:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Last edited:

acerothstien

Established Member
Thanks for the positive comments!
even at 55k its a steal .. a year ago this car would of brought 100k "+" at barret jackson, I am almost sure of it. Obviously some people dont understand what it takes to build a car like this.

acerothstien

Established Member
Very nice car! The info about the car being 50 state legal is incorrect. Long tubes and after market mid pipes in CA fail, even if it passes the sniffer.

no e-brake fails it about 7 other states too.

As far as the e-brake it is really no big deal.....and needs to be fixed anyway . by far not the end of the world.I would of already fixed it myself I just dont drive it that much and live in the desert where its flat and even if it did work I would never use it anyway,so it was kind of out of site out of mind, until I remebered it as I was going over the car to list it.If I had a lift in my garage I would repair it myself, I just dont have the proper equipment to get it done.

However I will contact american racing in the am to confirm the emmissions deal,that is what I am mostly concerned about.....if the tell me I am wrong I will correct my auction. I dont want to mislead anyone.I guess I put my foot in my mouth there, I was under the impression these were 50 state CARB legal. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Maybe it was posted to see how you'd reply.

edit everything after that since I got quoted lol.

Last edited:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
As far as the e-brake it is really no big deal.....and needs to be fixed anyway . by far not the end of the world.I would of already fixed it myself I just dont drive it that much and live in the desert where its flat and even if it did work I would never use it anyway,so it was kind of out of site out of mind, until I remebered it as I was going over the car to list it.If I had a lift in my garage I would repair it myself, I just dont have the proper equipment to get it done.

However I will contact american racing in the am to confirm the emmissions deal,that is what I am mostly concerned about.....if the tell me I am wrong I will correct my auction. I dont want to mislead anyone.I guess I put my foot in my mouth there, I was under the impression these were 50 state CARB legal. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

No problem and again beautiful car...:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread