Magna packs on an 03-04 cobra

scancion

Established Member
Can I get some sounds clips, and opinions on Magna packs on cobras. I have heard mixed emotions about them crapping out after awhile, but Ive also heard that they sound great. :rockon:

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
I'm running Packs with a Mac o/r x on my GT, shits damn loud.. and the above sounds just about like mine.

CobraMac

Established Member
I have the magnaflow X-Pipe and the magnapacks welded in. I LOVE it. Everyone is always telling me how I have the "sickest" and "nicest" sounding cobra they have ever heard. Honestly, it is loud, but I love it sooo much. The sound is AMAZING, I'll make a video of it today and post it. I'll never change to any other exhaust!

whi tri

Established Member
I also have mac lt's with o/f prochamber with magnapacks and yup it's loud as hell. I think that if I had this set up as a dd then it might be to much. But for as often as I drive it it's awsome

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welded in Magnapacs are very popular. It is one wicked sound for sure.

SVT0369

#1798 of 1896
Established Member
CobraMac said:
I have the magnaflow X-Pipe and the magnapacks welded in. I LOVE it. Everyone is always telling me how I have the "sickest" and "nicest" sounding cobra they have ever heard. Honestly, it is loud, but I love it sooo much. The sound is AMAZING, I'll make a video of it today and post it. I'll never change to any other exhaust!

catted x or off road?

69Mach1351w

Established Member
with an O/R x it sounds mean as hell, and even better with the LT's

I can only imagine how loud it is in person, but i would assume its a little better of a tone/sound than Loud Mouth.

ghost96gt

Shoot to Thill
Established Member
i got weld in magna packs on my 97 bra and i get stoped in traffic to ask what mufflers i have because everyone thinks it sounds m azing. no mid pipe etc.. cant wait to take the cats off my bassani x-pipe put it on :) (a cat is bad on the pipe)

Users who are viewing this thread