Magnaflow and FR500 For Sale

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
I have the following for sale:

(1) Magnaflow catback with 4" rolled tips. Now, this is kind of strange because it looks like someone welded the rear hangers onto the top of the tips. They bolt up perfectly and look great on the car (you cannot see the hangers when installed, but the rear hanger just looks crappy when it's sitting on the floor. But here's the deal. I cannot ship this. I have no way of boxing it up. Therefore it will have to be picked up in Phoenix. But the price is right. Fits all 99-04 Cobras and Mustangs w/IRS. $100...come and get it. SOLD!

(2) Ford FR500 catback in excellent condition. Fits all 99-04 Cobras and Mustangs w/IRS. Again, needs to be picked up in Phoenix. SOLD!.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Black1999Cobra

Rollin' with the top down
Established Member
SKEETER_SVT01 said:
Just go to fedex or UPS and ask how much it would be. Add that to the price.

I like this guys thinking. :beer:

I couldnt be sure, but I dont see if costing more than 40-50 bucks including shipping for them to box it up. People are shipping exhausts on ebay for ~$30.:thumbsup:

I would have no problems covering the box cost. :pepper:

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
The FR500 kit is all welded together, and it will be pricey to ship those.

With that said, if you'll consider shipping it, get me a price to 30736 :)

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
I have someone interested in picking up the FR500 here in Phoenix. I'll post it if it goes.

Are you guys saying I can just take the exhaust to a UPS store and they will box it up for me and ship it? I didn't realize they would do that. If that's the case, I wouldn't mind shipping it and adding the price to the cost. I just don't have the time to run down boxes, packing supplies, etc.

Black1999Cobra

Rollin' with the top down
Established Member
That is exactly what we are saying. Take it to them and say I want this shipped here "Dayton, Ohio" :-D

I was saying that I would pay for shipping obviously and any extra cost for them to box it up.

Fastphil

Bagged.
Established Member
The FR500 doesn't come welded up in one piece when you buy it new, so it must come apart again almost as easily. If shipping to H7V 2K8 in Canada isn't outrageously expensive, I'll take one. Let me know.

pest36

Established Member
if you still have the magnaflows, although i'm not a fan of rolled tips, $100 is a steal. I have friends in AZ, and one has just drove there with family to Scottsdale, should be arriving today. Let me know if it's still for sale and I'll see if he wouldn't mind picking it up for me. just an idea!!

Users who are viewing this thread