magnaflow vs. magnapack

yyz82

Established Member
Here is the part numbers for the catbacks. Cobra with IRS 15644. The magnapack is 15673 for gt's and mach's. Its the same for both mufflers tho 4x9x14. This is from The Official Site of MagnaFlow Exhaust Products - Exhaust Systems For Trucks, Suv's, American Muscle, Diesel, & Sport Compact Vehicles Im sure he's right its a direct fit if you wanna do the swap for the magnapacks!
The deal from Complete Exhaust would be around 525 dollars if you got the maggie catback and the magnapack mufflers not bad.

Iron Fist

Established Member
15673_lg1.jpg

Those mufflers don't look like they will just drop in with that bent outlet (where the hanger is)

Installation wise part no. 10416 would be a better fit, though it is not a Maganpack.

Last edited:

yyz82

Established Member
15673_lg1.jpg

Those mufflers don't look like they will just drop in with that bent outlet (where the hanger is)

Installation wise part no. 10416 would be a better fit, though it is not a Maganpack.

Just go with bassani or borla lol :shrug:

Iron Fist

Established Member
Just go with bassani or borla lol :shrug:

Can't, I already have the Maggie (15644), I don't like the sound of Bassani and Borla is so damn expensive but definitely the best sounding.

Last edited:

CobraMac

Established Member
I have a magnaflow catted X with magnapacks welded in...and even though it's loud, it's not STUPID loud...but most of the cobra guys I hang out with it say it's the best sounding exhaust they've ever heard for our cars...especially in person. Here's a vid of it when I had a stage 4 eaton: [ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=11043814"]2003 Cobra with Magnapacks Video by Brandon - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=11043814@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@myspace@@AMEPARAM@@services/media/embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@11043814[/ame]

yyz82

Established Member

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
I have a magnaflow catted X with magnapacks welded in...and even though it's loud, it's not STUPID loud...but most of the cobra guys I hang out with it say it's the best sounding exhaust they've ever heard for our cars...especially in person. Here's a vid of it when I had a stage 4 eaton: 2003 Cobra with Magnapacks Video by Brandon - MySpace Video

i love it. this is what i,ll get for the SRA setup. this sound is perfect IMO

Users who are viewing this thread