Magnapacks and O/R Tru x x

SVT Tyler

Established Member
Well guys need some input....i think i want to pull the trigger on this set up. heard multiple videos and its very aggressive and loud. Im trying to get some advice if this is a good choice as well. thanks.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Absolutely. Awesome sound! By far the best exhaust I've heard, so good I had to buy that set up myself. Now I have a smile on face everyday when I turn it on.

Just don't get an air intake.

1hot281

Established Member
Pretty loud. Excessive in my honest opinion.

The full sized Magnaflow mufflers with the off road Tru X sounds great at WOT, but not obnoxious the rest of the time. Tame when you need it to be.

But everyone has their own preference when it comes to exhaust sound and volume.

howie8124

Established Member
I'm going to be running Mac long tubes lethal o/r x and magnapacks, so I'd say go for it!

svtcobralover

Established Member
I have a Bassani x o/r x with magnapacks and it sounds great, but if you daily your car, you are going to hate the setup after a month. Everything in my car has started to vibrate. It just the nature of things. I'm most likely going to switch to something more tamer.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
I have a Bassani x o/r x with magnapacks and it sounds great, but if you daily your car, you are going to hate the setup after a month. Everything in my car has started to vibrate. It just the nature of things. I'm most likely going to switch to something more tamer.

Nothing vibrates in mine? I've had the exhaust on for over a year. Magnapacks and magnaflow o/r x.

jj98cobra

Established Member
I have magnapacks and a upr o/r x and love every second of it. Still tame through the majority of the rpms if you're cruising screams from 2-3 and WOT is sexy as all hell :)

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
I've been running lm1s in my daily for over a year and it hasn't driven me crazy yet lol. I do plan on getting some magnapacks though. Just to change things up

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Sorry, youtube is taking 5 hours to upload a damn 2 minute video. I'm trying to play battlefield and its causing lag haha but this video I'm posting is exactly what my car sounds like. Its magnaflow o/r x and magnapacks; same exact set up I have.

It is music to my ears!

97 Cobra take off - YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread