Makes you think

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
w8qrzr.png

Last edited:

hittinboost

Established Member
McDonalds is a government conspiracy and nothing more than a less than subtle way control population. /removetinhat

dormeas

Established Member
Hardly ever go there, but... Went through McDonalds drive though yesterday for the girl. She wanted a chicken nugget happy meal with apples. I get up to the window and ask for sweet&sour for the nuggets and carmel for the apples. "We no longer carry carmel dip" replies the 5'2" 320lb. 16 year old female employee. "Why," I ask. To which she looks at me like I'm dumb and says "because it's so unhealthy for the kids...." I was like, oh god I had no idea.

As I drove away I was thinking about this. It's the parents decisions that make kids unhealthy. But everyone has made a big deal out of McDonalds being responsible for their kids well being. So they took carmel away.... cause yeah, that's the problem.

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Hardly ever go there, but... Went through McDonalds drive though yesterday for the girl. She wanted a chicken nugget happy meal with apples. I get up to the window and ask for sweet&sour for the nuggets and carmel for the apples. "We no longer carry carmel dip" replies the 5'2" 320lb. 16 year old female employee. "Why," I ask. To which she looks at me like I'm dumb and says "because it's so unhealthy for the kids...." I was like, oh god I had no idea.

As I drove away I was thinking about this. It's the parents decisions that make kids unhealthy. But everyone has made a big deal out of McDonalds being responsible for their kids well being. So they took carmel away.... cause yeah, that's the problem.

haha lol :lol:

WeakSauz

Established Member

Wait... so they took caramel away, but it's still cool to feed kids food that's processed as shit and contains all sorts of articficial colorings, flavors, fillers, etc...

McDonalds Fail.

I think the biggest downfall of people's health these days is that they dont know what food is.

If it didnt grow on a tree, come from an animal, come out of the water, or come from a field somewhere, its not food..

Havent eaten that garbage in 2 years and havent felt better

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I haven't had mcdonalds since I was a teenager, and will never eat that shit again. I can't believe people just don't care what they eat.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Fixed for ya!!

As I drove away I was thinking about this. It's the parents decisions that make kids unhealthy. But liberals have made a big deal out of McDonalds being responsible for their kids well being. So they took carmel away.... cause yeah, that's the problem.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
While it may not be their fault, they're distributing this nasty shit. Possibly worse than and just as addictive as some drugs out there.

Users who are viewing this thread