Mall of Georgia Ford Show

SVTcobra2

Established Member
ill be there, but no more cobra for me. I will be driving my 07 GT though...i actually bought it from there:lol1:

antiv6

Established Member
i went two years ago, it was a small show but a lot of nice cars went, and they gave the people who entered free hamburgers and hotdogs which was nice, hopefully theyll do it again this year

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Only a week away. Looks like there is gonna be a good SVTP turnout! Hopefully the weather is nice. Is anyone else pulling a trailer? Thought we could all park together at the mall of georgia if you are that way our stuff is kinda protected in a group.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Looks like rain for saturday:dw: Figures the one show I pre-register for, EVER. Its calling for PM showers. Only thing that sucks is my dang passenger side window motor went out and its stuck in the down position. I was gonna bring her anyway but not if it rains. Back up plan is my dad's Shelby but it has never been in the rain and I don't really wanna pop that cherry.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Looks like rain for saturday:dw: Figures the one show I pre-register for, EVER. Its calling for PM showers. Only thing that sucks is my dang passenger side window motor went out and its stuck in the down position. I was gonna bring her anyway but not if it rains. Back up plan is my dad's Shelby but it has never been in the rain and I don't really wanna pop that cherry.

See if you can get a new motor. If not beat on it, maybe it'll go up. I'm sure your Dad don't want to pop that cherry either. Lol.

I don't think I'm gonna make it either. I think we're going to the dyno challenge at Summit instead.

Eds01Lightning

Established Member

As I indicated above...NEVER pre register for a show!! :nono:

You're just giving them your money if something happens where you can't make it...like RAIN!!;-)

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
Overnight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Saturday: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Saturday Night: A slight chance of showers before 2am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 50. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
See if you can get a new motor. If not beat on it, maybe it'll go up. I'm sure your Dad don't want to pop that cherry either. Lol.

I don't think I'm gonna make it either. I think we're going to the dyno challenge at Summit instead.
I beat the hell out of it but it didn't fix it!
As I indicated above...NEVER pre register for a show!! :nono:

You're just giving them your money if something happens where you can't make it...like RAIN!!;-)

Yeah I gave them my money but Im not too upset because it went to charity anyway. I've got a lot going on, just bought the local carquest and I've been working some long house so I decided against taking the shelby Im just gonna sit it out all together. Somebody better post up some pics though!!

Users who are viewing this thread