Man throws his 3yo off 52 story roof and then jumps...

SVT_4_me

Established Member
i hate this world that we live in. it just keeps getting worse and worse. i will be surprised if we last 50 more years...

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
"The world we live in" I don't buy it. Many generations before us had it way harder than we got it. My grandfather grew up in a depression, fought in WW2, then spent 30+ years as a carpenter till his death. He did throw any of his children off a roof. This guy was nuts plain and simple. My heart goes out to the child and the family.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think by "the world we live in", he is referring to its evil, hate/rage filled, depraved side. People routinely commit vile acts that generations ago were rare. Acts committed that are driven by hate and rage.

I never like hearing stories like this. If you want to take your own life, do it (although I don't agree with suicide). But don't take the lives of innocent people (especially children) because your anger and rage just wants to inflict as much pain on others as possible, as your final act.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I think by "the world we live in", he is referring to its evil, hate/rage filled, depraved side. People routinely commit vile acts that generations ago were rare. Acts committed that are driven by hate and rage.

I think the evil, hate/rage has always been there. History is full of events like this, you just have research to find them.

The difference in today's world is that news like this is thrown in our face through headlines and news breaks, minutes after it happens.

I think people become overwhelmed and distraught by the media coverage of all the "bad" things that are occurring everyday in this world.

If the media would report more on the positive/good things in this world instead of focusing on all the negative/bad things, people would feel much better about today's world.

"It can't rain all the time"

oneslo5.0

Established Member
What you see happening is NO worse then any other time in the worlds life. The internet, iPhones, iPads, TV's, radios just bring it to us front and center within minutes....making it apper worse.

scott_0

Established Member
why kill the poor inocent child? kill your own piece of shit self! but not the kid

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
And a Father in FL is making breakfast for his kids after hugging them and giving them a ride on his broken back downstairs. His 2 YO daughter had golden grahams. His 5 YO son had Cream of Wheat, he wanted chocolate so the dad added Hershey's Syrup. The dad is going to make his coffee now because he took care of what is important, he may go upstairs and squeeze mom's butt and surf SVTP some more!

Last edited by a moderator:

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
And a Father in FL is making breakfast for his kids after hugging them and giving them a ride on his broken back downstairs. His 2 YO daughter had golden grahams. His 5 YO son had Cream of Wheat, he wanted chocolate so the dad added Hershey's Syrup. The dad is going to make his coffee now because he took care of what is important, he may go upstairs and squeeze mom's butt and surf SVTP some more!

Yup... Mine got Lucky charms and a yogurt lol...

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I think the evil, hate/rage has always been there. History is full of events like this, you just have research to find them.

The difference in today's world is that news like this is thrown in our face through headlines and news breaks, minutes after it happens.

I think people become overwhelmed and distraught by the media coverage of all the "bad" things that are occurring everyday in this world.

If the media would report more on the positive/good things in this world instead of focusing on all the negative/bad things, people would feel much better about today's world.

"It can't rain all the time"

100% agree

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

Start them early on jowl bacon.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member

Ya know, there's something that just made me smile about this post. I dunno, we just see so much negative crap its refreshing just to see something light hearted like that that reinforces the real American dream and love that exists...

Posted via Topify on Android

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Ya know, there's something that just made me smile about this post. I dunno, we just see so much negative crap its refreshing just to see something light hearted like that that reinforces the real American dream and love that exists...

Posted via Topify on Android

:beer:

Those dad's don't make the news because it happens every day.

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
There's a special place in hell for him.

Also, why was the 3 year old pronounced dead at the hospital and not on scene?

Users who are viewing this thread